• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KingParat Whitelist Application

KingParat

Gold
1. In-game name: KingParat
2. Location and Age: Australia and 13
3. Previous Bans (includes other servers): None
4. Referral: bowlda7
5. Reason you should be Accepted: I am good at building structures and I am an experienced Minecraft player. I have had previous experience at running a small server and I would like to experience first hand a great public server such as yours. Also, I am generous, and willing to help new players out. Plus, I enjoy getting lots of items together and then giving what I don't need back to the public, which could get new players' attention and interest.
6. How did you hear about HeroCraft?: My brother, "bowlda7" told me.
7. Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Yes
8. Additional Info: I have seen videos of your server and I would really like to join. Also, I will play fairly, without breaking the rules, and tell others about your fantastic server. I have played Minecraft for a while now, and I know about almost everything in the game.:)

Check out some Pictures of a Survival house I quickly made on Saturday!:rolleyes: survival structure.pngsurvival structure downstairs.pngsurvvival structure upstairs 1.pngsurvival structure upstairs 2.png
I made this house in about 3 days and 2 nights. It's not that impressive but I think it's nice and cosy and a bit hard to find. Thanks for viewing! :)