• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kingdom rewards: Capes

Kaliven

Gold
So our last server, before herocraft sucked, a lot they made bad decisions, but they did one thing that was kinda cool.

They had server side scripted capes for the sides, so all people of one kingdom had say red capes, all people of another had a different one.

So I was wondering, can we do something like that here?

Like all members of KoE get red Top get Blue, please reserve Green for Blasphemy=P

I mean obviously we don't have a kingdom yet, but it'd be another incentive!

Kaliven

Gold
Relentless97 said:
I like the cape idea but the 3rd kingdom is most likely going to be Neverast according to Trinity.

Well still whatever, Its my idea I want green =P

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
I kinda like this idea, but do our admins and founders have the ability to give capes to groups like that?

Quazilla

Air
I would think that "colors" wouldn't be a problem... I'm sure that the kingdoms would make their own emblems or something of the sort, rather than having just a solid-colored cape.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Possible for Town capes/Name colors to be added to the HeroesMod (prior to the far-off karma plans)? I thought I remembered hearing no-distinguishing common factors (like capes) for towns because there was no HeroesMod, but now there is and this would not be game breaking for the players who choose not to use it.