• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Kingdom] Legion of Oblivion [Neutral]

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
The Legion of Oblivion [LO]
King: leftovers5
Viceroy: EldryLars
Queenly Page: WitchOnaRampage
Dignitary: Jonsoon
Official: Rumblestikk
Jester: Midnight_Storm67

Kingdom Rules:

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Verstad, Paragon, Braavos, Rapture, or the Land of the River.
This rule should be fairly self explanatory. Other individuals possessing a Permit of the Legion of Oblivion are protected by this rule as well.
Current protectorates: MajorasMask

2. Follow all server rules.
Again, self explanatory.

3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town.
Unless you are in the town mines, or you have the go ahead on a building within 125 blocks of town.

4. Respect your fellow town mates.
This includes going into people's houses or looking through people's chests without permission from the owner. Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, up to and including banishment from the town. Don't be a douche to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.
If the town is being raided do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town.
There is a lot of work to be done around town, and we need all of you to do your part.

7. Pay your taxes.
Taxes are collected every Sunday, they are 50c a week, feel free to pay for multiple weeks at once. Failure to pay within two weeks will result in expulsion from the town, and your house/storage absorbed into town resources.

8. Keep the town pretty.
When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you please, All we ask is that you please make an effort to keep your building good looking, cobble stone cubes, as an example, aren't pretty... Don't break the stone bricks in the Undercity!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capital City of Paragon
Mayor of Capital: northeaster345
SIC of Capital: Oudaiesty

Trade City of Braavos
Mayor: Jonsoon
SIC: hilltim1

Viking Town of Verstad
Mayor: leftovers5
SIC: clwusmc

Dragon Hamlet of Rapture
Mayor: Jmandudeguy
SIC: Jacobpanther

Hidden Hamlet of the Land of the River
Mayor of Town 3: Rumblestikk
SIC of Town 3: jake332211
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
This spirit of the Legion of Oblivion:
These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the LO cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the playerbase and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of LO as well as the server in general.​

As a member of LO you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave LO to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of LO there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.​
Be a good sport.
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.
  • No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new LO recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow LO members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other LO members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
1RHFD

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
leftovers5

To complete the kingdom creation process, we will need you and your members to construct the necessary pylons. Remember: no more than 50 blocks away from a town and one must be visible from the next. The pylons act as the 'points' for the region. The cost requirement for kingdom needs to be re-examined, so focus on the pylons for now. When they are done, let me know.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
leftovers5

To complete the kingdom creation process, we will need you and your members to construct the necessary pylons. Remember: no more than 50 blocks away from a town and one must be visible from the next. The pylons act as the 'points' for the region. The cost requirement for kingdom needs to be re-examined, so focus on the pylons for now. When they are done, let me know.
Anything about what pythons look like? Or can they be custom designed?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Pylons are to be designed by you, they just must be distinct and obvious. If you want, build one and post a picture and I can check it for you.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Here's an example, this is a picture from a kingdom on Sanctum (the white pillars at the bottom of the picture):

Fiore.jpg

Man, this brings back memories. Ah Fiore, you awesome city.

Hey. I can see my house! Anyway, congrats!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Here's an example, this is a picture from a kingdom on Sanctum (the white pillars at the bottom of the picture):

Fiore.jpg

Man, this brings back memories. Ah Fiore, you awesome city.

Hey. I can see my house! Anyway, congrats!
Awesome, thanks for this to go by. My last question: how wide/tall do pylons have to be?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
If you guys need any help with pylons let me know! I ran the ARC kingdom on zeal so I'm pretty familiar with how they work. <3