• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Kingdom issues- Please fix

Church_

There are a few issues with kingdoms at the moment.

-One of the issues caused for my kingdom to be disbanded. There was 300c deposited into the /kingdom bank deposit. This morning the taxes of 112.5 didn't withdraw from the bank during upkeep with resulted in my Kingdom being removed. If it is possible I would like a refund.

-Taxes, for some reason when kingdom is created is set to 100% taxes. It has to be put in as /kingdom set taxes 0.05 to get 5%. This could be a confusing factor for some members trying to do a kingdom. Could this have been the issue why my town memebrs/Allies taxes didn't take the amount to cover its disbandment? The kingdom had over 70 people. It could pay for the taxes itself without me depositing 300c.

- Kingdom chat isn't working for the other 2 towns. I had both zenziggys town Ploutos try, and Leo Magnus. Nether of them could speak in kingdom chat and were apart of the kingdom. it comes up for them as "You are not apart of a kingdom"- This was tested yesterday after I set up the kingdom.

- Kingdom doesn't register other towns in the /kingdom info.
-Towns unable to use other kingdom commands while in the kingdom.

Please I would like to get to the bottom of why Eorzea kingdom was disbanded while having the amount needed.
Did the server reset cause this with the bank?

@Glochven @ZenZiggy @Admins

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The most baffling part of this is that you had at least 300c in the bank at collection time and it still disbanded. I haven't tested taxes myself yet but I dumped about 2K in my kingdom bank and set the taxes to 0c and I haven't lost mine yet. Like with towns you should be able to use either hard coin values or percentages but I haven't looked into the kingdom bits of the townships plugin yet to know what exactly is getting taxed (member towns banks? member towns members money??).

I support you getting a refund, but that's not up to me FWIW