• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kingalric3's Application

Kingalric3

Gold
  1. In-game name: Kingalric3
  2. Location & Age: United States, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I'm aware of.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I build, farm, explore, and do anything else involved with Minecraft. I'm a friendly person that plans on having a wonderful time exploring this server's possibilities.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was scanning the forums when I saw that this server had over 30k views. I took a look and read the rules, guidelines, wiki and watched the videos. The diversity of this server's classes amazes me and I would like to try it out.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am a Junior in highschool. I like gaming to the extent that I plan on making my own with Maya and XNA studios just to mess around with. Minecraft is by far one of my favorite games and I would love to play here with the classes as a mix of an RPG mixed with the openness of Minecraft. Thank you for reading my application even if it isn't accepted.