• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Killzar'sApplication

Killzar

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Killzar
  2. Location & Age: USA, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a mature and helpfull person, and i love to play minecraft! I am very familiar with SMP/RPG servers and know how to act and how they work. I would also be glad to help with anything i can help with if it is needed. I am a Very active player and will vote for the server everyday.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minestatus
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played many RPG servers and have been administrative staff in a few of them. Anything u need help with, I'll help.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Those two are a server admin and a server mod. They leave most of the whitelisting to people called Proctors. Typically a proctor will review your application and get back to you within 1-8hrs depending on who is online. Be patient, and try to use the edit button to add as much detail about yourself as possible. The Proctors typically want to know something about the person who they might whitelist. Good luck. Edit: It took time to write this on my phone and I guess jmoney responded. my bad :p

Reddenxx

Wood
1.Reddenxx
2.USA 14
3.just 1 ban
4.none
5.i am a really good builder i love mine craft on the other server i was at the changed it a ton and not it is crap and i saw yours and thought i should join
6.minecraftia
7.no
8. i have been mod on other server and admin a ton more and i love mine craft and building and RPG gamming

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
No, read the thread at the top of the page, under the Applications forum. It says, "Post your Whitelist App here!" Also, with your Grammar/Spelling, one ban, etc., I doubt you were a Mod on a server, Admins on tons of others.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey Redennxx Gtfo, have a nice day, Did i say dont mess with us proctors? When we say something about an application you do it, dont fucking say they were "cussing" and no excuses, it's your fault.

Ignorance is not an excuse.