• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Killjoys T and H chat mute appeal

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: killjoyking7
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute:3-4 months ago
Channel:T and H
Reason for mute:Saying inappropriate things in H chat
Your story:About 3-4 months ago I added on to an inappropriate and unnecessary topic in H chat so I was globally muted. About a week later I was unglobally muted and left with being muted in H and T chat. I really don't mind if I'm not unmuted in H chat but not being able to confirm trades in T chat is killing me.

Thanks for reading

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: killjoyking7
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute:3-4 months ago
Channel:T and H
Reason for mute:Saying inappropriate things in H chat
Your story:About 3-4 months ago I added on to an inappropriate and unnecessary topic in H chat so I was globally muted. About a week later I was unglobally muted and left with being muted in H and T chat. I really don't mind if I'm not unmuted in H chat but not being able to confirm trades in T chat is killing me.

Thanks for reading

Nope ShadowWarriorXA kept you muted there

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I have no recollection or logs of the mute in Trade.

I have little interest in removing the mute in HelpMe as there have been multiple instances of you not taking the channel seriously at all. While you may not be so interested in getting unmuted in HelpMe, the mute is staying for awhile unless you can convince me otherwise.