• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KillerK15's Application :)

KillerK15

Stone
  1. In-game name:KillerK15
  2. Location & Age:NC, and I'm 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):nope
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am an experienced minecraft player and was a Moderator for a small server named "Bigcraft". I love to play the game and I'm excited to get started building :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:One day me and my brother were looking for nice, friendly, good old minecraft servers. He found Herocraft on the Minecraftforums. My brother (BSSolo) just made a application because he thought this would be a cool server and he told me I should apply as well.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:I currently attend Glenn Highschool in NC (GO BOBCATS), I am not going to lie I really don't know what else to tell you.... Oh ya I have had minecraft for about a year now :)

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to ask you to provide some specifics regarding our server on why you should be accepted. Can you cite any plugins that you enjoy, rules that you think you can obey and surpass, or community events that you think you are perfect for? Also, do you have any hobbies you wish to add to your additional information section?

KillerK15

Stone
I'd like to ask you to provide some specifics regarding our server on why you should be accepted. Can you cite any plugins that you enjoy, rules that you think you can obey and surpass, or community events that you think you are perfect for? Also, do you have any hobbies you wish to add to your additional information section?
I enjoy the iconomy plugin far more then any other plugin. I am great with dome building and redstone mechanisms along with castles, houses, towers, shops, etc. One of my hobbies is playing football. I have been playing football for two years now and I'm starting to take it really serious. As for rules, I can obey them all, don't worry.I have never been banned and don't plan on starting now.