• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KillerC13 Whitelist Application

KillerC13

Stone
Just attempting to become whitelisted. I do believe this is the correct way to do it and I do apologize in advance if this ends up somewhere it shouldn't be. I plan on going on this server plenty, as it already seems like a great place to be. Thanks even if you review it and decide I'm not accepted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: KillerC13
  2. Location & Age: Maine, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Only once, and that was on one of my friend's servers after we had a little bit of a falling out. Nothing serious on any major servers.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCK8
Just attempting to become whitelisted. I do believe this is the correct way to do it and I do apologize in advance if this ends up somewhere it shouldn't be. I plan on going on this server plenty, as it already seems like a great place to be. Thanks even if you review it and decide I'm not accepted.

Reviewing

KillerC13

Stone
Just so all the info matches, what is your correct date of birth?
The date of birth I have set for this account isn't correct. I joined forever ago and didn't expect to remain on because I couldn't grasp the way classes and such worked, so I lied about my age.