• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Kicked from my own town.

I created my town, logged out and was kicked out of the town. They invited me back but i'm not the owner anymore.Untitled.png

RagingDragon5

Portal
Well Volantis was a city, but now is a halmet . It seems like drakenvale go reset to hamlet too. Town regions are no longer accessible through the commands. @Kainzo @Danda ( I would tag Gabi but... :( )2014-03-06_21.54.48.png

Last edited:

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
The town charters are all gone as well. As I posted in my own thread. This happened after the extended restart.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo , I feel like this is related to the error you posted earlier with the tag renaming. This should never happen unless the files were changed during the restart.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo , I feel like this is related to the error you posted earlier with the tag renaming. This should never happen unless the files were changed during the restart.
They weren't unless someone's been mucking about - that TagAPI error is gone now but is odd it occurred.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
You most likely already know from looking at this, but the township's exist and I can add players, but the regions tied to those townships are missing :eek:
Functional for everything that was already setup, but not addressable or modifiable in game.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I created my town, logged out and was kicked out of the town. They invited me back but i'm not the owner anymore.View attachment 8976
At what point did your town regions last exist? i'm searching when / where this could have gone wrong - something isnt happening right.

In fact I only see a few "towns" though the regions probably still exist.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bumping for you - it is seemingly not working at this point... I dont know why, we haven't updated anything much.

Yes I 100% did /town claim, some of my members can not even get out of the regions and the day before this started I was able to add members to the regions.