• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kibacozmo Whitelist Application

kibacozmo

Dirt
IGN: kibacozmo
Location and age: New York State in USA and 14 years old
Previous bans from other servers: My friend's server because I was joking around with him
Referrals: Suicune41 (doesn't play on HeroCraft)
How did you hear about HeroCraft? I googled Minecraft Heroes Server
Have you voted for HeroCraft? Yes
Do you agree to the HeroCraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I love the heroes plugin and I'm sure I'll love this server
Special Key (DONT LEAVE BLANK): HCk9
Additional Info: I love mining, I have a few friends that I might try to get on the server, and I LOVE THE HEROES PLUGIN!!!!!!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: kibacozmo
Location and age: New York State in USA and 14 years old
Previous bans from other servers: My friend's server because I was joking around with him
Referrals: Suicune41 (doesn't play on HeroCraft)
How did you hear about HeroCraft? I googled Minecraft Heroes Server
Have you voted for HeroCraft? Yes
Do you agree to the HeroCraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I love the heroes plugin and I'm sure I'll love this server
Special Key (DONT LEAVE BLANK): I don't know what that is
Additional Info: None
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
The special key is required on the application and can be found in the application guide. Let's also put some effort into the additional information. Once you have corrected your application reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
The situation with your ban was explained in your ban appeal. I am having a difficult time believing your account is secure right now.