• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kiakaha's +1 Application

Kiakaha

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kiakaha
  2. Location & Age: 27 / male / New Zealand (Wellington)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): No referrals as i spend most of my minecraft time inhouse lanning (Only thing of note is that I've helped Multitalanted with his side project "HeroStronghold" (very minimal script/config writing)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've been trawling bukkitdev and other minecraft forums since around beta version 1.5 so i've seen Heroes plugin grow and develop. Herocraft Server is famous by extension
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I'm sure my vote is warranted but i reserve the right to actually see the world or something first :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course, it's all common sense to me
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Just an all around extremely well experienced minecrafter. specialize in building and landscaping in survival mode. Have run my own (private 1man server) so am very familiar with every plugin under the sun. I like to think that I always leave servers i visit looking better for my time there and i NEVER leave ugly treecuttings /sandpits /boringstraightanythings around.
  9. Special key: HCK7
  10. Additional Info: I get easily distracted making pigs fly on my LAN server but I really like to challenge myself to prosper under another servers rules/mechanics. So I'l be in for a long haul.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
You've clearly spent quite a bit of time on this app, and you seem very well spoken. I'll let you on in! Welcome to Herocraft @Kiakaha, please check your inbox momentarily for further information.