• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KGW's Banker app <OLD>

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
IGN: _KittyGotWet_

Position applying for: Banker

Age/Time zone: I am 15 and in the the GMT time zone.

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was accepted for whitelist back in mid November 2011, but due to some problems, I couldn't play till mid January 2012.

Why do you think you would make a good Banker?: Since I have started playing I have been a heavily active player and have recently been having difficulties staying away from the server. I love the community and really want to contribute to it. I realise there aren't many bankers available around my time zone and feel as if another banker from the UK could really aid those unable to receive banker help in the hours they are commonly available. The DHX is the pinnacle of the Herocraft economy and I want to be part of it and aid those in need of it.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: This server is by far my favourite out of those I've played. Everything/everyone about it appeals to me. The combat, the towns, the staff, but most of all the financial system of the game. I'm no Alexhoff or Bearcat, but I feel successful in the financial world. I recently got in to buying and selling gold and I see how dependent the economy is on it. I love the economy on this server. I'm always trying to keep an eye on what is valuable and what isn't at the moment. I think that, if given this position, I would straight away know its role, importance and how it works. I think people see me as a frindly character and I am happy to interact with them.