• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KGW's ban app

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: _KittyGotWet_
Banned by: @Danda (So I heard)
Time of ban: Roughly 19:00 GMT 02/03/14
Reason for ban: "Abusing game mechanics to harass players & staff"
Your story: I am aware that I was on my last chance to play this server and that the next ban would be permanent, but I didn't mean to cause any harassment to players or staff. I joined in with a few other players in created a few silly town charters with stupid names, I can't remember them exactly, but some were something like "Nelson Mandela's shoes", "OBCity" and "Draconis's fan club". I at no point attempted to harass staff and I only lightly mocked an ex-player. I am sorry for messing around using the charter system, it will not be done again.
I'm pretty sure the names of a few charters were a bit more vulgar and/or trashing specific players/staff than you are letting on. We've got logs and your chance has now been lost in my opinion. But, ultimately, up to Danda to decide.