• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Keypads aren't working....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
I think this is high priority, but it's probably not, as I'm wiggin' out at the moment. I built a keypad (3x3 with redstone torches on the back and buttons on the front), but no matter which button I press, no torches go out! I spent 4 hours troubleshooting the circuit to see what was going on, to find out that the keypad itself was the problem!!! It doesn't have this problem when the torches are spaced farther apart, but as I didn't expect this, I've already got all the wiring done. I feel that any engineer would be freaking out about this, but then again, I drink my coffee so strong it'd blow most people's heads off, and I haven't been drinking any previous to today for about 10 years, so once again, I might be needlessly freaking out here. Just thought that it needed reporting, as it's ridiculously huge to put a space between each button without really having to, and I like compact, as most redstoners do.

Status
Not open for further replies.