• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Keough's apply

Keough0

Stone
In-game name: Keough0

Location and Age: Spain, 15 years

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I've never been banned, but I left some server cuz the impossible lag and the harassing people :/ I've been kicked from a server cuz I've had problems with the politics of a moderator, he was laughting about normal users, and harming they, so... Well, don't have to explain, I got kicked and left the server, :/
Edit: I don't know if that mod banned me after the kick, but I don't wanna touch his server any more
Referral(s): None, I found this on a minecraft server top

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Yes

How'd you hear about Herocraft? Through Curse. Was searching for a nice-looking RPG server from a long time ago, and searching at minecraft server top pages, finally I found this one ^^
Special Key: HCK6

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.

Reason(s) you should be accepted: I was a lot of time searching for a nice server, I've been a long wile playing minecraft, started on beta 1.7.3 I think, and these final months I haven't played very much cause I didn't found a server with a nice community, and most of then have TONS of lag... Im sorry but I hate lag :/ Anyway, I started playing as a guest, and I liked the training area, loved the professions and the paths, and I wanna join... I want to find a nice way to play with a friendly community, and I think that's the way ^^

Additional Info: I just love to play RPG and really want to try this one, it seems a nice server with a well-looking community

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347365677,1347365637][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain this ban in detail. Thanks!

[0] => vio.so .:. foul language/disruptive

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Keough0
Location and Age: Spain, 15 years
Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I've never been banned, but I left some server cuz the impossible lag and the harassing people :/
Referral(s): None, I found this on a minecraft server top
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Yes
How'd you hear about Herocraft? Through Curse. Was searching for a nice-looking RPG server
Special Key: HCK6
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
Reason(s) you should be accepted: Just wanna play friendly following the rules
Additional Info: I just love to play RPG and really want to try this one, it seems a nice server with a well-looking community

Done, I wrote N/a instead of No or None, sorry

Okay that does not explain the details behind the ban. When did it occur, what happened, why do you have the ban....

Keough0

Stone
I've never been banned so I can't explain where have I been banned cuz i haven't been banned .____.'

Keough0

Stone
Well, my brother had access to my acc, but he stopped minecraft like months ago, so i don't know :/ I've been kicked from a server cuz I've had problems with the politics of a moderator, he was laughting about normal users, and harming they, so... Well, don't have to explain, I got kicked and left the server, :/

Edit: I don't know if that mod banned me after the kick, but I don't wanna touch his server any more

Keough0

Stone
No, he doesn't, he started to live alone few monts ago (He's 25) and he doesn't has my password anymore

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance, but remember if anyone logs onto your account you are responsible for their actions. The excuse "My brother did it"" is not valid in a ban appeal.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!

Keough0

Stone
Thx for the oportunity and believe me that no one will connect any more to my acc, thanks you for your time and your patience, lol