• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kennymcor's application

1. In-game name: kennymcor
  2. Location & Age:Hungary,13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been on many servers,and only got kicked once,but that was because I took lava and griefed,which I am not proud of it,but that was a long time ago, and I have changed for the better. But I hope griefing won't ruin my chances for getting on this server, I made a mistake, and I was an idiot, during that time...For reasons I would prefer not to talk about.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'll admit,I am not the best builder/pixel artist out there,and if you want an awesome builder,I am not the first person you would want, but I do prefer helping people build things or go mining/hunting. I am not a major PvP person, but I do enjoy it (if I have a chest to keep my important stuff in).So yeah,I guess that's about it
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minecraft Mondays, link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0qR2uVWoc
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeah,I did earlier today.
  8. Additional Info: I would be happy if you guys let me in, because I like the idea of RP in Minecraft, and I figured all the work you guys put into the plug-ins and such, the very least I could do is try it out. Also,I might not be the best builder,but I do enjoy building. Take your time with my application, and if I don't get in, then please give me a reason. Thanks.
Oh and,my first language is English, not Hungarian, I only live in Hungary because we had to move here

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Could you give us a link to this ban you have,or tell us the server? Also you know there is a difference between RP and a RPG,right?

Could you give us a link to this ban you have,or tell us the server? Also you know there is a difference between RP and a RPG,right?
What do you mean knowing the difference? Like a RP you act like the things are actually happening,and in RPG you are only playing as a character? And for the ban link, this happened before I had a minecraft account,so I was using my friends...Again, it was really stupid of me. link:http://junkyard129.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15882-pieboy1hazza-griefing/

I have played countless RPG's inculding world of warcraft,Perfect World,Forsaken World etc. and I always preferred those over games where I have to act like everything is actually happening.Again,sorry for that typo

yeah man,thats fine.I don't want to interfere with your final decision, but I was just having a hard time,my house got robbed,I lost all the stuff I had, and my grandmother died.(this stuff actually happened all in the same week only separated by 3 days...Yep,unlucky,aren't I?)...I was angry,frustrated and sad,and I just let my anger out on someones peice of work.I'm not proud of it at all...You do bad things in bad situations,I guess :/

And just a little FYI,my house was robbed in real life,not Minecraft other games