• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Keji_Ishikura's Application

1.Minecraft In-game name: Keji_Ishikura 2.Location & Age: Lawrenceville Georgia USA, 18 years of age 3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned on only one server, although i cannot remeber what the name of the server was. I was banned for misinterpreting the server rules, and this occured when I was just beginning to play minecraft. Since then I have learned a great deal, and have been to many different servers. 4.Referral(s): I was not reffered to this Server, but found it upon Planetminecraft.com 5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I didnt hear bout this server, but found it. 6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes 7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree to these terms and will do my best to follow them. 8.Reason you should be accepted: As I said before, I have been to many servers, but I have never found one I liked, commonly moving from server to server. I know how to survive and defend myself well do to over a year of experience, and I know most of the plugin commands. The few I dont know i can find out quickly thus I have no problems learning new commands 9.Additional Info: I have been an admin on several servers, and at one point attempted to start an anti-griefing team in response to a team Avolition attack upon the dirkacraft server. Due to lack of manpower, this idea failed, but i still attempt to fight griefing wherever possible.

1.Minecraft In-game name: Keji_Ishikura​
2.Location & Age: Lawrenceville Georgia, USA
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have only been banned once, due to a misinterpretation of the rules.​
As a clarification to the earlier post, I was banned due to the servers multiworld rules. The rule in question was that no player may build in an unclaimed World, which i might add was added AFTER i had been jailed. When i was jailed I was told to be silent, but continued to try to figure out what the problem had been (I hadnt been notified of the rule change, and was a fairly new Minecrafter, thus i really didnt understand what i was doing).​
4.Referral(s): I was not reffered to this server, I found it listed on Planetminecraft.com, and decided to try it out.​
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: Again I hadnt heard of the server, and found it on planetminecraft.com​
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes​
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I fully agree and understand.​
8.Reason you should be accepted: I have been to a wide variety of servers, and have knowledge of many pugin commands, thus I will need little help starting out. I have also read up on the tutorials in order to get basic knowledge of the server. I have also checked the map, have knowledge of where i wish to settle and have planned out which class I plan to be (Paladin as i enjoy helping others in combat, and enjoy fighting monsters for full nights at a time).​
9.Additional Info: I have skills in combat due to having traveled multiple servers, and may have several fresh ideas that may be benifical, if time consuming :/ Also I enjoy helping others, and am overly trusting, meaning few fights will break out because of me, though they do happen every once in a while.... Finally, I have knowledge of what its like to be an admin, due to multiple tenures as an admin on servers like Dirkacraft (only server i can remember atm), and I wont bother admins with useless questions on how things work, as i can easily find out myself.​