• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KasenIbaraki's Ban Appeal

IGN:KasenIbaraki
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban:9/18/2015
Reason for ban:Money Spam
Your story: So I was playing herocraft with my friends, When we all started talking about souls. So a friend started spamming me with souls, it was all fun and games until i decided to give kainzo "some" of my money. A little too much I would say. Obviously I was acting like an idiot at the time, Then he banned me(Rest in piece?) The ban was supposed to be 2 hours, I think so at-least, That's what 2h stands for...Right?

Attachments

• 2015-08-18_16.09.56.png
    2015-08-18_16.09.56.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 13

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Your story: So I was playing herocraft with my friends, When we all started talking about souls. So a friend started spamming me with souls, it was all fun and games until i decided to give kainzo "some" of my money. A little too much I would say. Obviously I was acting like an idiot at the time, Then he banned me(Rest in piece?) The ban was supposed to be 2 hours, I think so at-least, That's what 2h stands for...Right?

So it's a 2 hour ban? Wait it out.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
So it's a 2 hour ban? Wait it out.
Just trying to help, as I used to do this on accident - kain forgot to use the temp ban command and accidentally perma banned him for "2h money spam"

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Unbanned.