• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=Karraul, the Undercity=-

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Username:Espoia
2: Age, Timezone: 17, UTC or GMT, can't remember lol. (UK)
3: Current class/profession: Crafter, Wizard
4: What interests you about Karraul?: The whole "underground" aspect is interesting.
5: How often can you be online each week? Every day
6: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: I am a Towny expert, and used to run a pretty successful TownyRPG server.
7: What is the secret code? E6
8: Any additional info you want to tell us?: I would love to become a town member and help out other new members after a bit of experience in the town.
I dig it. Welcome aboard!
Message Piptendo or another town councilman for acceptance.

Kidwatson

Legacy Supporter 3
1: Username: Kidwatson
2: Age, Timezone: 22, EST
3: Current class/profession: Lost Soul / Crafter
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? Since May 2012
5:What is your /onlinetime?: 5pm - No limit
6: What interests you about Karraul?: Honestly from last playing about 2 years ago. I logged on Today and saw a familiar name, Kenneth_Chow. He advised me to ask about joining.
7: How often can you be online each week?: 5-7 Days
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Minecraft / Herocraft Knowledge & PvP Experience
9: What is the secret code?: K9
10: Any additional info you want to tell us?: Not other than the fact that I'd be happy to join! I'd love the be back with Herocraft with a town that seems to be thriving.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: Username: Kidwatson
2: Age, Timezone: 22, EST
3: Current class/profession: Lost Soul / Crafter
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? Since May 2012
5:What is your /onlinetime?: 5pm - No limit
6: What interests you about Karraul?: Honestly from last playing about 2 years ago. I logged on Today and saw a familiar name, Kenneth_Chow. He advised me to ask about joining.
7: How often can you be online each week?: 5-7 Days
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Minecraft / Herocraft Knowledge & PvP Experience
9: What is the secret code?: K9
10: Any additional info you want to tell us?: Not other than the fact that I'd be happy to join! I'd love the be back with Herocraft with a town that seems to be thriving.
Accepted! Welcome to Karraul!

Thraxxon

Iron
1: Username: Traxxon
2: Age, Timezone: 17 ; MEZ
3: Current class/profession: Lost/Crafter
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft?: Nov. 2013
5:What is your /onlinetime?: I changed from Thraxxon to Traxxon which makes the time 3h 14min :p
6: What interests you about Karraul?: Royfaren got me interested about Karraul, I'm especially interested because i used to lead a similar dwarf styled town back in the days.
7: How often can you be online each week?: Depends, doing final exams at school.
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Services as an architect, if needed- i used to rate my building style very high (a bit arrogant, i know - but a bit can't hurt). And of course general (Herocraft specific/vanilla) services for town members.
9: What is the secret code?: (T7 or T8 for the old name)
10: Any additional info you want to tell us?: Im looking forward to a good response i guess :) (Im not a kid - if your scare
11: If you could be any animal, what and why?: a Mantis shrimp - i owned one, they are intelligent~, cute~ and strong~ at the same time - cats are also good…

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: Username: Traxxon
2: Age, Timezone: 17 ; MEZ
3: Current class/profession: Lost/Crafter
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft?: Nov. 2013
5:What is your /onlinetime?: I changed from Thraxxon to Traxxon which makes the time 3h 14min :p
6: What interests you about Karraul?: Royfaren got me interested about Karraul, I'm especially interested because i used to lead a similar dwarf styled town back in the days.
7: How often can you be online each week?: Depends, doing final exams at school.
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Services as an architect, if needed- i used to rate my building style very high (a bit arrogant, i know - but a bit can't hurt). And of course general (Herocraft specific/vanilla) services for town members.
9: What is the secret code?: (T7 or T8 for the old name)
10: Any additional info you want to tell us?: Im looking forward to a good response i guess :) (Im not a kid - if your scare
11: If you could be any animal, what and why?: a Mantis shrimp - i owned one, they are intelligent~, cute~ and strong~ at the same time - cats are also good…
Nice application, accepted! Well done reading the whole thread! ;)

1: Username: ShadowHadow
2: Age, Timezone: 15, PST
3: Current class/profession: Level 36 RuneBlade/Level 37 Alchemist
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? About a month
5:What is your /onlinetime?: Since 04/09/2015, ShadowHadow has been online for 49 hours and 1 minute.
6: What interests you about Karraul?: The Underground aspect is interesting. It can help with the new current Grief rules.
7: How often can you be online each week?: Only weekends however if there is a break from school I will most likely be on
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Potions and possibly materials for tools, weapons, etc.
9: What is the secret code?: S11
10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: Ayrith
11: Any additional info you want to tell us?: I am not the best pvper or the worst
12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: I would most likely like to be a dragon. A dragon is a strong representation of rarity, luck, and strength. However, a type of dragon I would be is the one who hides in the shadows of the world, watching over the world. And only to appear on certain disasters that can change the world negatively.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: Username: ShadowHadow
2: Age, Timezone: 15, PST
3: Current class/profession: Level 36 RuneBlade/Level 37 Alchemist
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? About a month
5:What is your /onlinetime?: Since 04/09/2015, ShadowHadow has been online for 49 hours and 1 minute.
6: What interests you about Karraul?: The Underground aspect is interesting. It can help with the new current Grief rules.
7: How often can you be online each week?: Only weekends however if there is a break from school I will most likely be on
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Potions and possibly materials for tools, weapons, etc.
9: What is the secret code?: S11
10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: Ayrith
11: Any additional info you want to tell us?: I am not the best pvper or the worst
12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: I would most likely like to be a dragon. A dragon is a strong representation of rarity, luck, and strength. However, a type of dragon I would be is the one who hides in the shadows of the world, watching over the world. And only to appear on certain disasters that can change the world negatively.
Due to failure to read the thread in its entirety, I'm going to have to decline. We wish you best on your journey.

1: Username: Dafefman

2: Age, Timezone: 16, US EST

3: Current class/profession: Ranger, 23/ Runesmith 10-ish (Would enjoy switching to engineer when I have the finds)

4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft?: I Initially joined a little over 2 years ago.

5:What is your /onlinetime?: My computer is not giving me access to Java today (happens on occasions), but once I get online I'll get back to you. Until then I'll guess around 20-30 hours not including work for adventure server.

6: What interests you about Karraul?: Aside from it being one of the most seemingly well put-together towns, it is in the nation that wins War, and so why not join the team that gets the most action?

7: How often can you be online each week?: Currently I am a bit short on time, and I can only consistently get on during the weekends. In about a month I should have too much time than I know what to do with though.

8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: I am a good builder (as can be seen by my architect position), and I am a good shot (ranger). If I can get fully interested in the town's well-being you will find I am one of the most loyal members.

9: What is the secret code?: D8

10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: Tiltwo (few weeks), Erebor (few weeks), Novigrad (few days), Ayirth (10 minutes).

11: Any additional info you want to tell us?: Tuesdays, y'know?

12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: Well~ this is a really tricky question~ honestly. After much internal debate~ I decided I would be a Golden Lion Tamarin Monkey. Hear me out. They have thumbs, the agility of a primate, a tail to grab branches, and badass facial hair. Who can beat that golden mane?

Last edited:

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: Username: Dafefman

2: Age, Timezone: 16, US EST

3: Current class/profession: Ranger, 23/ Runesmith 10-ish (Would enjoy switching to engineer when I have the finds)

4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft?: I Initially joined a little over 2 years ago.

5:What is your /onlinetime?: My computer is not giving me access to Java today (happens on occasions), but once I get online I'll get back to you. Until then I'll guess around 20-30 hours not including work for adventure server.

6: What interests you about Karraul?: Aside from it being one of the most seemingly well put-together towns, it is in the nation that wins War, and so why not join the team that gets the most action?

7: How often can you be online each week?: Currently I am a bit short on time, and I can only consistently get on during the weekends. In about a month I should have too much time than I know what to do with though.

8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: I am a good builder (as can be seen by my architect position), and I am a good shot (ranger). If I can get fully interested in the town's well-being you will find I am one of the most loyal members.

9: What is the secret code?: D8

10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: Tiltwo (few weeks), Erebor (few weeks), Novigrad (few days), Ayirth (10 minutes).

11: Any additional info you want to tell us?: Tuesdays, y'know?

12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: Well~ this is a really tricky question~ honestly. After much internal debate~ I decided I would be a Golden Lion Tamarin Monkey. Hear me out. They have thumbs, the agility of a primate, a tail to grab branches, and badass facial hair. Who can beat that golden mane?
Love the application! I've seen you around, you're pretty legit. Accepted!

1: Username:darkmarc1992
2: Age, Timezone:23,eastern
3: Current class/profession:dk no profession yet!
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? maybe a day
5:What is your /onlinetime?:10pm to 5 am eastern
6: What interests you about Karraul?:i want to be part of something on here to enhance mine and other gaming experience
7: How often can you be online each week?:everyday
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?:been playing minecraft a long time i can do anything
9: What is the secret code?:d12
10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable:
11: Any additional info you want to tell us?:
12: If you could be any animal, what and why? a squirrel because life just seems so much simpler

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: Username:darkmarc1992
2: Age, Timezone:23,eastern
3: Current class/profession:dk no profession yet!
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? maybe a day
5:What is your /onlinetime?:10pm to 5 am eastern
6: What interests you about Karraul?:i want to be part of something on here to enhance mine and other gaming experience
7: How often can you be online each week?:everyday
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?:been playing minecraft a long time i can do anything
9: What is the secret code?:d12
10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable:
12: If you could be any animal, what and why? a squirrel because life just seems so much simpler
Failure to read entire thread. Try again in a week!

Lujiu

TNT
1: Username: Lujiu

2: Age, Timezone:15, Central time zone

3: Current class/profession: Beguiler, Engineer

4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? Since 04/09/2015

5:What is your /onlinetime?: 107 hours and 24 minutes

6: What interests you about Karraul?: Its a legit town that values its members

7: How often can you be online each week?: Almost daily

8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Experience with craft-book, and teleportation to assist in events. I can build nice looking
structures in a medieval style

9: What is the secret code?: L5

10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: Dracburn (Under Trazil) Sentinel (Under Trazil) Nuxvar (Under xBladeDalsminl)

12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: A dolphin ~ They are intelligent ~ vibrant creatures and I have always been fascinated with the ocean~

Last edited:

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
1: Username: Lujiu

2: Age, Timezone:15, Central time zone

3: Current class/profession: Beguiler, Engineer

4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? Since 04/09/2015

5:What is your /onlinetime?: 107 hours and 24 minutes

6: What interests you about Karraul?: Its a legit town that values its members

7: How often can you be online each week?: Almost daily

8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Experience with craft-book, and teleportation to assist in events. I can build nice looking
structures in a medieval style

9: What is the secret code?: L5

10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: Dracburn (Under Trazil) Sentinel (Under Trazil) Nuxvar (Under xBladeDalsminl)

12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: A dolphin. They are intelligent, vibrant creatures and I have always been fascinated with the ocean.

Due to lack of reading the rules in its entirety.. I hate to say it, but this application is DENIED.

Torod

Glowstone
1: Username: Torord

2: Age, Timezone: 19, Sweden

3: Current class/profession: I went with Disciple as my class because I'm very comfortable playing it in bigger groupfights, but I heard that there isn't alot of PvP going on so I might change to something else. My current profession is Crafter but as soon as I get 500 souls I'm going Engineer. Might go merchant in the future to do some villager trading.

4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? My Forum account is from March 17:th, 2012 so I probably started playing a couple of weeks before that date.

5:What is your /onlinetime?: 2h and 36 minutes.

6: What interests you about Karraul?: It was one of the few towns I could fins with names I recognized from previous maps, allthough I don't remember playing with you before.

7: How often can you be online each week?: Not sure, I'm only home in Sweden for a month before I'm going backpacking in Africa, so I only have a substitute jib, which means I might work alot and not be on, or not work at all and be on alot.

8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: Building, redstone and hopefully some PvP participation.
9: What is the secret code?: T5

10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: There's been alot of them, but the most notable ones are: Malkier, Papadopatropolis and Hollywood.

11: Any additional info you want to tell us?: Not really. If there is anything you are wondering about just ask me :)

12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: A Mantaray of course. No explanation is needed. ~~~

Last edited:
1: Username: marethyu12345
2: Age, Timezone: 15 (not that anyone could tell most people think I'm older) Time zone :UTC-05:00 or Eastern time Zone
3: Current class/profession: Necromancer lvl 10 and Crafter lvl 12
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft?: Since May 25, 2014
5:What is your /onlinetime?: Currently only 1 hour 38 mins (I played a while back updates reset my time)
6: What interests you about Karraul?: It seems to be a really great town, I like underground bases/builds, not to mention a town that puts a secret code into the application has to be pretty well run/ good owners.
7: How often can you be online each week?: Not 100% due to school and sports but I will try to be on often and will make sure to pay my taxes (probably like 4 days at a time)
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: I am a honest, hardworking, intelligent ( I would like to think at least), friendly, and helpful minecrafter. I would help out wherever I can and try to help out other town members.
9: What is the secret code?: m13 (took me like 1 mins to count this I feel sad now XD)
10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: None
11: Any additional info you want to tell us?: I really like to RP and will often act through roleplay. I am also a youtuber and would like to know if I have permission to record what goes on in our town? ie: said roleplay
12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: An owl they are wise, stealthy, and great at catching their prey

Last edited:

elekrisk

Wood
1: Username: elekrisk
2: Age, Timezone: 14, GMT + 1
3: Current class/profession: Nnja / Crafter, when I get 500 coins I'll probably switch to Engineer
4: How long have you been registered on Herocraft? Since 04/09/2015, I played a few hours and then was inactive until now, plan to be more active :D
5:What is your /onlinetime?: Currently 6 hours and 59 minutes
6: What interests you about Karraul?: The whole underground theme and the low taxes.
7: How often can you be online each week?: It depends, normally about an hour weekdays and a 3 - 4 hours weekends, but this week I can be online about 6 hours a day.
8: What do you have that you can offer to the town?: I know a bit of redstone (know how it works, not really how to make it compact)
9: What is the secret code?: e8
10: List previous Herocraft towns you've lived in, if applicable: I was in a town I can't remember the name of, left because I went inactive for half a year :p
11: Any additional info you want to tell us?: My English is not the best because I am from Sweden. I am not the best at PvP.
12: If you could be any animal, what and why?: Hmm~ If I was an animal, I would be a hamster~ because I had a hamster, and then it died~ D: