• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kam744's ban appeal 25/08/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Kam744
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: 25/08/2012 | 20: 24
Reason for ban: Using the Zo class.
Your story: Myself and Mrchucklez were messing around in the pvp pits, when pandaman7 jumped in, wearing full diamond armour and spamming harmtouch. Me and Mrchucklez then realized he was a Zo. We wanted to try it out ourselves so we got geared, got a few binds and regents and had some fun in the PvP pits. Then I noticed that a few others had gone Zo too. They all started to spam skills that were breaking blocks, but when I was asked if using Zo was allowed, I was ignored, so I thought it was alright. (Stupid, I know,but it was the end of the map and all). I then realized I could spam jump to give the impression of flying, which was really fun. I "flew" around spawn for a few minutes, having a bit of fun and jumping off a few things, and when I came back to the PvP pits, everyone was spamming skills, causing me to lag a few times. I quickly got out of there, and went back to my base. On my way back, I saw that everyone was getting banned. Then I did.

I apologise greatly.

-Kam744

Status
Not open for further replies.