• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kain(Bullet)'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: KainBullet
Banned by?: Don't know - Would like to find out
Time of ban: Jan 26 EST time
Reason for ban: "Illegal mods/Reach hacks"
Your story: I reject these claims completely, I have not used any such mods. I want to see
the proof for these claims, so I can defend myself properly.

Though, yesterday the player Slapacookie was complaining and accusing me of hacking,
after I had killed him a few times.

Though I had just learned the "Cleave" skill which does
indeed have a slightly longer reach then you would normally. It would seem that coupled
with even minor lag from the server may cause an effect that would appear to be a hack.

Again, I would like to see proof of these claims so I can formally make an argument against it.
-

Due to the fact that I can not reply to my own ban appeal thread, and the reason for this has yet to be clarified for me I will simply edit this post.

Bare in mind I still do not have ANY of this evidence against me, I can only half-ass defend against the nocheat claims because I haven't been informed WHAT nocheat errors are in my file.

As for said half-ass defense;

I have been able to recreate a good number of nocheat errors LEGALLY, within four minutes. Proof of me doing so here:
As most of you should know, lag sets NoCheat off. A lot.

And my tests were on a server hosted off of my own computer, therefore reducing my amount of errors significantly. (Especially movement related errors)
My ping to HeroCraft with 131 players online:
http://imgur.com/MSBOe

As you can see, frantic movement and swinging can cause these errors. I fight with sharp and quick movements, while exploiting every ms of delay I possibly can.
An example of this would be when the server is lagging; and it takes 2-3 seconds for the monster/player you're fighting to get damaged, if you swing at multiple targets that are near in those few seconds, once the collision updates those targets will take damage.

I cannot prove to you this is the case, for the sole reason I still have yet to see the evidence against me.

There is no fair way for me to defend myself without this evidence. Please, message me with it or post it here.
-

Thanks, I'll prepare my counter argument. Though, the "spam" was to my friend xMakaha. I'm sure he'll back me up here, just ask him. He encouraged the spamming.

-

It was as I thought, just lag.

I will also show you another video I took from 1.7 on battlecraft of a laggy player by the name of Kyiakl doing the same thing to me.

My ping as of today to herocraft: http://imgur.com/I4UlS

Even if Xexorians ping was 0 (Impossible)
There would still be a half second delay between our clients.

This is not a reach hack, and anyone with any minecraft pvp experience and some objective reasoning would be able to see, I am not blatantly swinging out of my reach- rather I am hitting his "shadow" if you will.

Again, holding these charges of spam against me is ridiculous because I even state on my whitelist the person I "Spammed" was a friend.
-
I found a video of me fighting a player on battlecraft by the name of NapaseT.
But I also found his viewpoint of it.

Take a look:

That was my view of it, nothing special.

Now, his:

In his point of view, the same thing is happening that is happening in Xexorians "Evidence".
But when you look at my point of view, it's obvious I am not hacking.

Reach hackers blatantly hit you from out of their reach.
Lag causes client data to be out of sync and allows people to damage peoples "Phantoms", so to speak.

I am not a hacker.
I am just another player that wishes to enjoy the server.
@Apherdite

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I'll post the logs and video in a moment.

12 hours later:

The video makes the logs unnecessary. Every single person we've showed it to agrees that it is quite conclusive. Not to mention that we have several reports of you trolling and I show a nocheat log of you spamming a player with "spamspamspamspamspamspam" perhaps you should grow up a bit and come back when you're more mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.