• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Justinxvii's Application

justinxvii

Dirt
I have been inactive for quiet some time now due to computer issues. I'm glad i have it back and i'm ready to get back into minecraft!

Reason you should be accepted:
I'm simply a very nice and easy going guy. I'm active in my society and plan on helping everyone who is willing to help me! I have read the rules on wiki and believe they are very fair. I do not know anyone on the server but ill change that if i get accepted.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was searching online for a server i'd like to join. This one looks like it matches everything and more than what i was looking for!
Additional Info:
I am a senior in high school, and have dedicated my life to many sports. Wrestling being among those, since i was four years old. I was a European Champion last year in my weight class and just recently broke my collar bone. I'm out for the season, so now i need something to occupy my life! I am a military brat living in England. So i'm very respectable and polite. I hope to hear back soon. Thanks for your time.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: justinxvii
  2. Location & Age: England. age: 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): n/a
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCj10
I have been inactive for quiet some time now due to computer issues. I'm glad i have it back and i'm ready to get back into minecraft!

Reason you should be accepted:
I'm simply a very nice and easy going guy. I'm active in my society and plan on helping everyone who is willing to help me! I have read the rules on wiki and believe they are very fair. I do not know anyone on the server but ill change that if i get accepted.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was searching online for a server i'd like to join. This one looks like it matches everything and more than what i was looking for!
Additional Info:
I am a senior in high school, and have dedicated my life to many sports. Wrestling being among those, since i was four years old. I was a European Champion last year in my weight class and just recently broke my collar bone. I'm out for the season, so now i need something to occupy my life! I am a military brat living in England. So i'm very respectable and polite. I hope to hear back soon. Thanks for your time.
Reviewing