• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Justice for pvp

I think that you could only pvp person with your combat lvl 5+ or 5- and if you are lvl 10 profession you can't pvp yet.
Ex: You are a lvl 14 warrior, you can battle people lvl 11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19 in their combat class.
It would avoid stubborn, spawn campers, followers that kill people lvl 11 crafter to get loot that they don't need, because its a lot unfair and makes rages quits on newbies that could make the server better by donating and voting.
-Firebus is a spawn camper- DarthPenanceBR

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
facepalm.jpg

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
I think that you could only pvp person with your combat lvl 5+ or 5- and if you are lvl 10 profession you can't pvp yet.
Ex: You are a lvl 14 warrior, you can battle people lvl 11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19 in their combat class.
It would avoid stubborn, spawn campers, followers that kill people lvl 11 crafter to get loot that they don't need, because its a lot unfair and makes rages quits on newbies that could make the server better by donating and voting.
-Firebus is a spawn camper- DarthPenanceBR
While I kinda agree with this, this isn't going to get approved. Nice try though. But people want their PvP, and they want it no matter what.

While I kinda agree with this, this isn't going to get approved. Nice try though. But people want their PvP, and they want it no matter what.
^^[DOUBLEPOST=1366303868][/DOUBLEPOST]People ho put disagree in my post are the ones ho attacks newbies for loot they don't need

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
No offence but this is a terrible solution to this problem, here is an example of why. Player A breaks into Player B's house/personal region/town somehow and is outside the PvP range of Player B. Player A is now free to loot run around and do whatever he wants almost unchallenged.

While yes Player B can try to protect his stuff with a flint & steel or a lava bucket but this is highly inefficient at killing higher level spec'd players and Player A will most likely be able to escape with the loot.

No offence but this is a terrible solution to this problem, here is an example of why. Player A breaks into Player B's house/personal region/town somehow and is outside the PvP range of Player B. Player A is now free to loot run around and do whatever he wants almost unchallenged.

While yes Player B can try to protect his stuff with a flint & steel or a lava bucket but this is highly inefficient at killing higher level spec'd players and Player A will most likely be able to escape with the loot.
If when you are crafter, until you spec into another profession and your combat class is less then lvl 10, you could not pvp, like that is better?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If when you are crafter, until you spec into another profession and your combat class is less then lvl 10, you could not pvp, like that is better?
Not really then people can just mine & build in complete safety without having to ever worry about being killed in PvP by never leveling a combat class.

Not really then people can just mine & build in complete safety without having to ever worry about being killed in PvP by never leveling a combat class.
But it would be like only to you get resources, because in the first 10 lvls, you lvl up so fast, you can't even get like diamonds, and them samurai with a diamond sword enchanted and full enchanted armor and kills you when you're minig and you lose all your stuff and you have to begin again, but now you can pvp and people will hunt you, that really happened with me and that's why I hate firebus =(

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Danda hit it spot on. There is just too much room for abuse. And the funny thing is, what he described is actually still a problem. There are only a few offenders, but this definately happens.

EDIT: Writing from my vita, so my post is a little derp. I’ll edit it later to ellaborate further.