• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just starting.

Hey guys, I posted an application a couple of days ago and still waiting to see if I will be whitelisted or not. If I will be, what's probably the best way to start? Join a town or go solo?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Best thing to do to get you started on our server is probably to look for a town that can help you get on your feet! There are some good ones out there, just take a look at our official townships section of the forums! They'll get you started off and then the world is yours to explore!

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah sometimes it takes a bit longer, our whitelisters have a lot to do in real life too unfortunately ;) I can't find your post on these forums, did you post on the Minecraft.com forums? If you want you can copy paste the application on these forums and I can guarantee it'll be looked at with in an hour or two!

I don't blame them, there does seem to be a heap of applications, should I post it here or make a new thread?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Make a new thread in our applications section and we can check it out :)