• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Just an idea

Juan_Plays

Stone
So, first of all I think shaman should use a bone for a weapon, but that's not what this is about...

I have 4 class ideas, one for each type

(Support) Purifier: Using the power of fire to not only destroy their enemies but heal and protect their allies, from summoning fire shields to cauterizing their wounds. (Uses dual blaze powder, to represent fire, or blaze rod)

(Caster) StarGazer: Using the power of the celestial heavens above, they destroy their enemies, whether it be enchanting themselves with star power, or burning enemies with solar beams. (Uses 2-handed scythe)

(Rogue) Engineer: Using clever tricks and traps they easily Obliterate enemies, whether it be a handy bomb, to a trusty turret. (Uses pickaxe, or axe, and shield)

(Warrior) Abyss Knight (name needs work): Deep beneath the waves, in the depths lies unimaginable power, there are many who fear it, and those who have learn to control it. These "Abyss Knights" destroy their enemies with a mix of expert swordsman ship, and the power of this ancient magic
(Uses double-handed sword)

I already have some skills planned out for the classes, so if you like the ideas, just tell me and I'll make a list of some possible skills and their descriptions. I also have more class ideas, if your interested.

Last edited:

Lordofon

Glowing Redstone
I like the engineer idea, however, ehhhhh you gotta change the name bc it's already a profession lol. We could use a class that primarily uses the pickaxe as a weapon. Purifier is already Pyromancer and Abyss Knight sounds a lot like Dreadknight. How about we have a Hydromancer, water/snow/lightning based caster, work with that, it'd be cool dood.

Juan_Plays

Stone
Abyss Knight would be water-based, for example it would have an AOE skill that might hurt enemies around them called Tidal Pool, or a skill that hurts enemies in front of them called wave blade

Last edited:

Juan_Plays

Stone
And Purifier would focus on healing, and buffing allies, not damaging the enemies, even though it may have some attack spells

Last edited:

Juan_Plays

Stone
I have many ideas for possible new classes, these are just a few.

And might call the engineer class the Technician