• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just a proper goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never properly returned after I went on holiday mostly because my return marked the start of school however my flame (not the kind you'd find on league) for HC burnt out. I've spent a few years of my life playing HC and enjoyed it all most of it and I'd like to thank everyone for forming such a brilliant community, but frankly it's reached the point that when I'm not doing school stuff other things come before HC such as real life, family and maybe a little too much League... (I miss the days I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted all day and night)

For anyone that cares and understands the British education system, I took Maths, Phy, Chem, Bio for my A-Levels so you guys understand that I have a tough couple of years ahead of me oh and don't worry my GCSE's were k so I might not kill myself at A-level :3, 4A*s, 4A's, B (Screw english lit) and two distinctions in IT (If only I knew it was a BTEC at the time....)

So basically, this is my official 'outtie' notification, thanks for having me. I may return in the future, I'll most likely pop on every now and again to see what's up.

tldr: school, other stuff more important than HC, I did k at GCSE, hard two years, good bye for now :(

Important Peeps
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Leave/Absence please and keep up the damn good work!
@Kainzo We never were really on the best of terms, but I'd just like to say that what you have created and worked so hard to maintain is utterly awesome.
@hilltim1 My active time as a guide was short, eh, sorry about that it was fun while it lasted :(. No idea how this works but I doubt I'll be needing my guide status anymore thanks for the opportunity.
@UltimateOptics Old friend bla bla bla, don't need proctor anymore.
@EtKEnn You took me in as a little baby newbie and did nothing but ignore me the entire time and left Mr Jotamota to deal with me, however apart from when I trolled you forcing you to kill me over and over aaaanannd over again. We made decent friends (mostly post those events) Good to know you and I hope JHS lives on inside thee!
@MultiHeartGold hmmmm....hmmm I should write a message how we're really good friends right here... right?
@JupiterRome Something word, something word something bye
@bfittipaldi <3
@natenate682 I'll miss you my ex-mormon friend
@what777 We had some good talks rants with each other :p
@Freepers good times
@AnyoneElseThatCares Nice knowing you all!

Thanks, See ya around!
Hayden Judge

I never properly returned after I went on holiday mostly because my return marked the start of school however my flame (not the kind you'd find on league) for HC burnt out. I've spent a few years of my life playing HC and enjoyed it all most of it and I'd like to thank everyone for forming such a brilliant community, but frankly it's reached the point that when I'm not doing school stuff other things come before HC such as real life, family and maybe a little too much League... (I miss the days I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted all day and night)

For anyone that cares and understands the British education system, I took Maths, Phy, Chem, Bio for my A-Levels so you guys understand that I have a tough couple of years ahead of me oh and don't worry my GCSE's were k so I might not kill myself at A-level :3, 4A*s, 4A's, B (Screw english lit) and two distinctions in IT (If only I knew it was a BTEC at the time....)

So basically, this is my official 'outtie' notification, thanks for having me. I may return in the future, I'll most likely pop on every now and again to see what's up.

tldr: school, other stuff more important than HC, I did k at GCSE, hard two years, good bye for now :(

Important Peeps
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Leave/Absence please and keep up the damn good work!
@Kainzo We never were really on the best of terms, but I'd just like to say that what you have created and worked so hard to maintain is utterly awesome.
@hilltim1 My active time as a guide was short, eh, sorry about that it was fun while it lasted :(. No idea how this works but I doubt I'll be needing my guide status anymore thanks for the opportunity.
@EtKEnn You took me in as a little baby newbie and did nothing but ignore me the entire time and left Mr Jotamota to deal with me, however apart from when I trolled you forcing you to kill me over and over aaaanannd over again. We made decent friends (mostly post those events) Good to know you and I hope JHS lives on inside thee!
@MultiHeartGold hmmmm....hmmm I should write a message how we're really good friends right here... right?
@bfittipaldi <3
@Freepers good times

Thanks, See ya around!
Hayden Judge
Have fun hehehe... *Goes back to doing A-Level homework* Q_Q

Thanks for all your hours you have spent Proctoring whitelist applications and i don't need to say i hope to see you around because i am on teamspeak with you 24/7 anyway..

@Xanipher - Proctor demotion please :'(

Important Peeps
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Leave/Absence please and keep up the damn good work!
@bfittipaldi <3
@Freepers good times

Thanks, See ya around!
Hayden Judge
Best of luck with everything! Hope to see you around!

It's been good Judge, and best of luck with these next two years, sounds like your A-levels are definitely going to be challenging. Make sure to take time to relax though, don't over stress yourself. Have a blast, and see ya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.