• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just a proper goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I never properly returned after I went on holiday mostly because my return marked the start of school however my flame (not the kind you'd find on league) for HC burnt out. I've spent a few years of my life playing HC and enjoyed it all most of it and I'd like to thank everyone for forming such a brilliant community, but frankly it's reached the point that when I'm not doing school stuff other things come before HC such as real life, family and maybe a little too much League... (I miss the days I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted all day and night)

For anyone that cares and understands the British education system, I took Maths, Phy, Chem, Bio for my A-Levels so you guys understand that I have a tough couple of years ahead of me oh and don't worry my GCSE's were k so I might not kill myself at A-level :3, 4A*s, 4A's, B (Screw english lit) and two distinctions in IT (If only I knew it was a BTEC at the time....)

So basically, this is my official 'outtie' notification, thanks for having me. I may return in the future, I'll most likely pop on every now and again to see what's up.

tldr: school, other stuff more important than HC, I did k at GCSE, hard two years, good bye for now :(

Important Peeps
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Leave/Absence please and keep up the damn good work!
@Kainzo We never were really on the best of terms, but I'd just like to say that what you have created and worked so hard to maintain is utterly awesome.
@hilltim1 My active time as a guide was short, eh, sorry about that it was fun while it lasted :(. No idea how this works but I doubt I'll be needing my guide status anymore thanks for the opportunity.
@UltimateOptics Old friend bla bla bla, don't need proctor anymore.
@EtKEnn You took me in as a little baby newbie and did nothing but ignore me the entire time and left Mr Jotamota to deal with me, however apart from when I trolled you forcing you to kill me over and over aaaanannd over again. We made decent friends (mostly post those events) Good to know you and I hope JHS lives on inside thee!
@MultiHeartGold hmmmm....hmmm I should write a message how we're really good friends right here... right?
@JupiterRome Something word, something word something bye
@bfittipaldi <3
@natenate682 I'll miss you my ex-mormon friend
@what777 We had some good talks rants with each other :p
@Freepers good times
@AnyoneElseThatCares Nice knowing you all!

Thanks, See ya around!
Hayden Judge

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I never properly returned after I went on holiday mostly because my return marked the start of school however my flame (not the kind you'd find on league) for HC burnt out. I've spent a few years of my life playing HC and enjoyed it all most of it and I'd like to thank everyone for forming such a brilliant community, but frankly it's reached the point that when I'm not doing school stuff other things come before HC such as real life, family and maybe a little too much League... (I miss the days I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted all day and night)

For anyone that cares and understands the British education system, I took Maths, Phy, Chem, Bio for my A-Levels so you guys understand that I have a tough couple of years ahead of me oh and don't worry my GCSE's were k so I might not kill myself at A-level :3, 4A*s, 4A's, B (Screw english lit) and two distinctions in IT (If only I knew it was a BTEC at the time....)

So basically, this is my official 'outtie' notification, thanks for having me. I may return in the future, I'll most likely pop on every now and again to see what's up.

tldr: school, other stuff more important than HC, I did k at GCSE, hard two years, good bye for now :(

Important Peeps
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Leave/Absence please and keep up the damn good work!
@Kainzo We never were really on the best of terms, but I'd just like to say that what you have created and worked so hard to maintain is utterly awesome.
@hilltim1 My active time as a guide was short, eh, sorry about that it was fun while it lasted :(. No idea how this works but I doubt I'll be needing my guide status anymore thanks for the opportunity.
@EtKEnn You took me in as a little baby newbie and did nothing but ignore me the entire time and left Mr Jotamota to deal with me, however apart from when I trolled you forcing you to kill me over and over aaaanannd over again. We made decent friends (mostly post those events) Good to know you and I hope JHS lives on inside thee!
@MultiHeartGold hmmmm....hmmm I should write a message how we're really good friends right here... right?
@bfittipaldi <3
@Freepers good times

Thanks, See ya around!
Hayden Judge
Have fun hehehe... *Goes back to doing A-Level homework* Q_Q

Thanks for all your hours you have spent Proctoring whitelist applications and i don't need to say i hope to see you around because i am on teamspeak with you 24/7 anyway..

@Xanipher - Proctor demotion please :'(

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

Important Peeps
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Leave/Absence please and keep up the damn good work!
@bfittipaldi <3
@Freepers good times

Thanks, See ya around!
Hayden Judge
Best of luck with everything! Hope to see you around!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
It's been good Judge, and best of luck with these next two years, sounds like your A-levels are definitely going to be challenging. Make sure to take time to relax though, don't over stress yourself. Have a blast, and see ya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.