• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Just a funny thought

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I was reading some of the class ideas that other people made, when I realized an amazing idea.

Pumkin
Regent 1 pumkin
Mana 50
CD 30 seconds
Affect Targets a player, and forces them to put a pumkin on their head (removing helm) for said seconds.

I`m just wondering if it would be possible. I think this can be an amazing skill for theif, or ninja. It can make their pvp more easier against casters (hindering their sight)

Post your ideas, and let`s hope this can be implemented

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
This is a beautiful idea and why did nobody think of it sooner?
+1 for Pumpkin Sage. Neotetro

Although, it's possible that people are using texture packs with pumpkin effects that don't obstruct your vision. So hopefully it would deal a bit of damage and perhaps stun or something.

agentjwall

Godly
Although, it's possible that people are using texture packs with pumpkin effects that don't obstruct your vision. So hopefully it would deal a bit of damage and perhaps stun or something.

And if this skill is integrated everyone will be adjusting their texture-pack to have this :/