• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Just a few server ideas ?.?

Warforged79

Soulsand
* For "War" offer all participants a runners up reward 2% extra off tax until next war (just a off the top of head reward not real)
* Cap Nations to 3-5 towns so no Nation steam rolls
* Put up a option for /Call4War that allows the server to vote on bonus "War" time through out the week (costs to start a vote + a Emerald component cost <---- need a use for Em's!)
* Put in a system like free to play mobile games to where a new player gets a reward each new day they log for the 1st month i.e
Day 1: Limited 1/2 chest LWC that expires in 1 week/month from joining server (1 use only)
Day 2: Bonus 5% xp and drop rate for 24 hrs
Day... and final day of the month a free LWC if they logged on every day. (for every day they don't log in they lose the current final reward... so someone misses 5 login days they will never get reward 25,26,27 etc)

* New Class "The Summoner" a minor caster can summon a primary mob to fight with the player (targets same target on entering combat) and can soon cast a buff that has 20% chance on hit or after taking a hit to summon 1-3 (max 3) mobs that last 20 secs and have low health. A high lv spell is a blood bond on companions where 5-10% of dmg mobs deal heals the summoner. ( all subject to keeping dmg even with other class')

* Is it possible to make it that if a class is maxed 50% of the xp that would be gained goes to Profession lv ups and visa-versa?

Last edited:

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
* For "War" offer all participants a runners up reward 2% extra off tax until next war (just a off the top of head reward not real)
* Put up a option for /Call4War that allows the server to vote on bonus "War" time through out the week (costs to start a vote)
* Put in a system like free to play mobile games to where a new player gets a reward each new day they log for the 1st month i.e
Day 1: Limited 1/2 chest LWC that expires in 1 week/month from joining server (1 use only)
Day... and final day of the month a free LWC if they logged on every day. (for every day they don't log in they lose the current final reward... so someone misses 5 login days they will never get reward 25,26,27 etc)

* New Class "The Summoner" a minor caster can summon a primary mob to fight with the player (targets same target on entering combat) and can soon cast a buff that has 20% chance on hit or after taking a hit to summon 1-3 (max 3) mobs that last 20 secs and have low health. A high lv spell is a blood bond on companions where 5-10% of dmg mobs deal heals the summoner. ( all subject to keeping dmg even with other class')

I think all of the ideas have potential to be pretty great. Summoner is kinda iffy though.

• I think (1) should be implemented, but ONLY for people/towns/nations that DIDN'T pay for neutrality.
  • Secondly, the 4th idea is pretty nice, I'd love to see that on top of the voting system that exists now, but only for newer players. This could prove to be a great system to keep new players logging, we'd just need to find a way to reward things in a reasonable manner.
  • Summoner: Didnt this use to be a thing?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
The Loyalty system has already been coded, no idea when it will be in place. But I'm assuming soon.

There used to be a beast master class that could summon wolves to fight, but there were issues with this, no idea about the future though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
* Put up a option for /Call4War that allows the server to vote on bonus "War" time through out the week (costs to start a vote + a Emerald component cost <---- need a use for Em's!)

* Is it possible to make it that if a class is maxed 50% of the xp that would be gained goes to Profession lv ups and visa-versa?
"Summoner" class is Necro and the AI for this has been in the works for years just never got anywhere, I'm hoping to find a dev that can flip this for some cash.
Loyalty is being coded by myself and @andrew2060