• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Just a few quick questions.

Hey, I'm new here and I am currently waiting on my application to be approved/denied/told to redo and I have been looking over the wiki and several threads on the forums. While doing this I came up with a few questions that the wiki wasn't clear on.

Question 1:
I looked over the donor tiers and saw one had a reward of 3 LWC's. I know what LWC is but I was under the impression we would be able to buy them in game and not need to donate for them. What's the deal with LWC's?

Question 2:
With reference to the "Equipment" section on this wiki page, what do the X's and checks refer to?

Question 3:
I am not allowed to make any form of mob trap, but I am allowed to make a room in which to battle them in. What are recommended room dimensions? I saw one person say "very high ceiling" but very high could mean 20 or 200.

Question 4:
Does each level require the same amount of exp? If not, does it go up by set values or is it like level 1 = 1k exp, level 2 = 2.3k exp, level 3 = 5k exp, etc.?

Thanks for the feedback.

Extremeasaurus

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, I'm new here and I am currently waiting on my application to be approved/denied/told to redo and I have been looking over the wiki and several threads on the forums. While doing this I came up with a few questions that the wiki wasn't clear on.

Question 1:
I looked over the donor tiers and saw one had a reward of 3 LWC's. I know what LWC is but I was under the impression we would be able to buy them in game and not need to donate for them. What's the deal with LWC's?

Question 2:
With reference to the "Equipment" section on this wiki page, what do the X's and checks refer to?

Question 3:
I am not allowed to make any form of mob trap, but I am allowed to make a room in which to battle them in. What are recommended room dimensions? I saw one person say "very high ceiling" but very high could mean 20 or 200.

Question 4:
Does each level require the same amount of exp? If not, does it go up by set values or is it like level 1 = 1k exp, level 2 = 2.3k exp, level 3 = 5k exp, etc.?

Thanks for the feedback.

Extremeasaurus

1: You can buy LWC's, using in game coins, but when u donate, u get 3 LWC's, for free.

2: The ticks mean that that class/spec can use that tool, while the crosses mean they cannot.

3: by high, i presume they mean 5 or 6 blocks, so that there is plenty space for the parabola of a skele's arrow, but not too much that it takes half an hour to build ur spawner :p

4: Sorry, i don't know the full answer to this, but it does require more xp to level up every level u gain, but i dont know the accurate values.

Hope this helps :)