• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Juran_Fox White list application.

Juran Fox

Stone
Hello, here is my application.

1. In-game name: Juran_Fox
  2. Location & Age: Just prefer not say
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned, I don't think I've ever been kicked.
  4. Referral(s): I have been reading the wiki, and I found your server fascinating.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I want to play, I have great experience in playing single player, and reasonable experience playing multiplayer. However there is no specific reason to accept me, as I most likely won't be donating.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My own server advertised that they were going to have their own "Hero" script, I found the wiki, and was so excited that I was pretty disgusted when they came out with something cheaper then what was on the wiki.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I just did.
  8. Additional Info: My experience in playing Minecraft includes the following and more... A house completely covered by lava, uncountable number of mines going down to the bedrock, over 300 diamond ore blocks mined, over 8 thousand iron ore blocks mined, an underwater fortress, a sky island fortress, an underground mansion, a netherworld house, over 25 dungeons found and looted, two dungeon traps made. There is more, but I can't remember it all.
  9. I will not divulge my exact location, because I am paranoid in that respect, I will not divulge the exact day of my birth, for the same reason. I have given you my true age.
Thank you for your time,

I'll be watching this thread, and waiting.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
I will not divulge my exact location, because I am paranoid in that respect, I will not divulge the exact day of my birth, for the same reason. I have given you my true age, I am 17.

Lol at that. You're not required to, so don't worry. :p

Congrats! Welcome to the wonderful world of Herocraft! Please, check your PM.