• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jup's Guide Application

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: JupiterRome
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 13/UTC
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years on April 1st
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Because I think I've played the server for a while and know a lot about it, I often see newer players asking questions and feel there needs to be more guides.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm already S.Guide anyway right? :)P)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Always glad to see veterans applying.
I'm not currently on the prowl for new guides right now, but do know your app has been seen and noted. Should a spot arise your will be looked at again, and you will be re-evaluated.

Thanks for applying, and keep on helping! Guide or not you can still help out!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: JupiterRome
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 13/UTC
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years on April 1st
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Because I think I've played the server for a while and know a lot about it, I often see newer players asking questions and feel there needs to be more guides.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm already S.Guide anyway right? :)P)

Welcome! Disappoint me and I will disembowel you. <3