• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JupiterRome's Ban Appeal.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: JupiterRome
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: 7:44 AM
Reason for ban: Exploiting.
Your story: I haven't played in a while (1+ years) and back when I did play (in Bastion) the rules where like if there was a bug in heroes it was the coders fault and it was allowed (people Plague Bombing through walls and quantum leaping people was allowed) which in hindset is pretty dumb, and I understand why I'm banned. But I'm very sorry because It did kinda destroy the experience and I understand why doing things like that would ruin the server for not just me but for everyone. I wouldn't do it again and would like to be unbanned.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Crashing the server over and over again is against the rules.

Simply using the skill wasnt the issue. Those who caused the crashes are being punished and those abused to level are getting level reset.

I am deciding what to do

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Crashing the server over and over again is against the rules.

Simply using the skill wasnt the issue. Those who caused the crashes are being punished and those abused to level are getting level reset.

I am deciding what to do
Oh, I didn't know that that was what was crashing the server, I figured that it was just restarts trying to fix it.