• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Judge's Community Super Store!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Judge's Community Super Store! [60, 80]
Let me quickly explain the idea behind the CSS, if you want it, I'll sell it. All you have to do is post an application here or contact me in game and tell me what your wanted item is. I'll try my very best to gain the items you are looking for if that means purchasing them or gathering them myself. However as you will know not all items will be wanted continuously so if nothing is purchased from a specific shop for two weeks I will be removing the shop. (NOTE: I will not start removing shops until I have no room for others) I aim to ensure that all prices are reasonable but please consider I still hope to make a return on my investments.

**Currently Selling**
Here you will find a list of the items currently being sold and in stock.
EG: Gunpowder
0.33s per
21.12s per stack
17x64 stock

**Planning on Selling**

Here you will find any items that are requested but I do not have any stock of them.

**Making a request**
If there is an item you wish for me to sell please fill in this application
Item:
How much you want to purchase:
How much you are willing to pay:
Any others wishing to purchase this item:

**Stock**
I will be looking to purchase items in bulk to be able to supply my shops, if you feel like you have an item I could sell and would like to make a deal whether it is just one time or long term feel free to contact me either in game or through PM's. Also if you have bulk amounts of an item in the "Planning on Selling" section I would most definitely be interested in purchasing.

Partnered with UltimateOptics' smith shop. I will not be selling any items he already is.​

Last edited:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Item: Codex of the Sky Knight
How much you wAnt to purchase: 1
How much you are willing to pay: 300s
I'm thinking more along the lines of items which will be purchased multiple times, it would be extremely difficult for me to maintain stock for codices, I will be making a donation chest containing rare and valuable items eventually but I wont be making chest shops for things such as relics or codices.

DanielH101

Coal
I'm thinking more along the lines of items which will be purchased multiple times, it would be extremely difficult for me to maintain stock for codices, I will be making a donation chest containing rare and valuable items eventually but I wont be making chest shops for things such as relics or codices.
Mhm, this is more of a personal request than an item I think you should sell in your shop.