• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jts292

jts292

Dirt
  1. In-game name: jts292
  2. Location & Age: Bozeman, Montana. 19 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i have been banned only once on a yogscast server because i didn't take it seriously and wanted to see how fast i would get banned for asking for the two guys. kinda stupid looking back on it.
  4. Referral(s): magesblood, rag3e, skivenski, gmalko, black rabbit
  5. Reason you should be accepted: when i join a server i become committed to the overall atmosphere. i have been playing minecraft for almost a year now so i am quite skilled in pvp and building. i take minecraft seriously and expect others in my circle to do the same
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: though my referrals as well as the minecraft forums.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have, now i want to justify my vote.
  8. Additional Info: looking forward to seeing the server and interacting with the community.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.

jts292

Dirt
than you for the acceptance into herocraft. but unfortunetly when i log ont the server (herocraft.zapto.org:25565) it still asks if im a hero which i believe i am. when you have the time please look into this!! :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeha, i'm going through whitelist applications, unfortunately i'm writing a list of people to whitelist before i log in game, (laptop isn't supporting having 30 tabs of chrome and mine craft open at the same time :p)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Go ahead now. Normally I'd finish reviewing applications then whitelist everyone.