• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jrdiver's whitelist app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrdiver

Dirt
1. In-game name: jrdiver
2. Location and Age: USA, 16
3. Previous bans:none
4. Referral: strongholdx
5. Reason you should you be accepted:A minecraft world with some infrastructure for cities sounds like fun. while watching strongholdx, it looks very cool.
6. Additional info:i have been playing minecraft for about 5 months in single player. i have been looking for a server with people on most of the time and some rules and something to do other then run around.

jrdiver

Dirt
1. In-game name: jrdiver
2. Location and Age: Wisconsin, 16
3. Previous bans:none
4. Referral: strongholdx, moosecrazy13, graveseller0
5. Reason you should you be accepted:A minecraft world with some infrastructure for cities sounds like fun. while watching strongholdx, it looks very cool.
6. Additional info:i have been playing minecraft for about 5 months in mainly single player. i have been looking for a server with people on most of the time and some rules and something to do other then run around. the server i have been on i use mainly as a cloud save and i have no mods on it. we have no ops currently to prevent cheating. there is only 6 of us that use it and there is usaly only one of us on at a time. at most we have had 4 on at onece and it gets boring after a while when you are just wandering a world where there is no people or organization to the world, just one massive fort we all hide in at night.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Whitelisted adn Welcome to Herocraft!

jrdiver

Dirt
cant get on. says "Are you a hero? get whitelisted! http://tiny.cc/HCSMP"

:( i'll try later but was just wondering if i was doing something wrong. tried connecting to herocraft.zapto.org:25565 as jrdiver. one other thing, i get this error while using links that came in messages from :
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'jrdiver'

I've tried to resend activation code but no email ever shows up and i have double checked the address.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Check now... Somehow you weren't on it. I guess I messed up..

MrFabian

Dirt
1. In-game name: MrFabian
2. Location and Age: Germany, 15
3. Previous bans: 1
4. Referral: strongholdlegends
5. Reason you should you be accepted: A minecraft server with citys likes fun and i don't like vanilla minecraft.
6. Additional info: I ben playing minecraft since october 2010.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
1. In-game name: MrFabian
2. Location and Age: Germany, 15
3. Previous bans: 1
4. Referral: strongholdlegends
5. Reason you should you be accepted: A minecraft server with citys likes fun and i don't like vanilla minecraft.
6. Additional info: I ben playing minecraft since october 2010.
MrFabian, please create your whitelist application on your own thread.

TEXANNINJA

Dirt
TEXANNINJA
cyress tx
none
strongold
i want to join this server because it is number one rated in north america and i think it would be a really fun server so if you read this please whitelist me and i will suly PROMISE not do anything bad to the server thank you for your time :)

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
TEXANNINJA
cyress tx
none
strongold
i want to join this server because it is number one rated in north america and i think it would be a really fun server so if you read this please whitelist me and i will suly PROMISE not do anything bad to the server thank you for your time :)
MrFabian, please create your whitelist application on your own thread.

Reddenxx

Wood
1.Reddenx
2.Ohio 13
3.Bans 1
4.friends
5.because it looks awesome and the old server i was at the head admin was mean
6.i have been playing since september 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.