• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

joshtsai's Balance App

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: joshtsai, 18 | Pacific Standard Time

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing on May 23 2012, so just over 3 years

4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite path would be the healers. In particular Druid, Cleric, and Disciple. I love being support in team fights and I like both managing not only my own health but my team’s too.
I also recently just got into playing with warriors, they're fun!

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can always try to arrange my schedule to when the testing sessions are. I tend to play more late at night. Most likely not many weekends will be free for me.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Well the team at this point is mostly dead as I understand. However most people who want to be on balance are the heavy hitters who play warriors and casters. I can add the element of one who plays mostly healers and support classes. I think this combination would be helpful in balancing the Hero’s classes for larger team fights.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I honestly don’t really have any similar experiences to the balance team.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, I have a lot of experience from being in teams, both large and small, and from new member to leader.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Not much, currently a guide and proctor and I am always down for a team fight. As the support of course, or maybe the tank!

Another Edit:
Kainzo mentioned expanding the balance team beyond pvp. I would be interested in tackling other issues as well, economy is one the of the main ones that I am interested in.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: joshtsai, 18 | Pacific Standard Time

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing on May 23 2012, so just over 3 years

4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite path would be the healers. In particular Druid, Cleric, and Disciple. I love being support in team fights and I like both managing not only my own health but my team’s too.
I also recently just got into playing with warriors, they're fun!

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can always try to arrange my schedule to when the testing sessions are. I tend to play more late at night. Most likely not many weekends will be free for me.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Well the team at this point is mostly dead as I understand. However most people who want to be on balance are the heavy hitters who play warriors and casters. I can add the element of one who plays mostly healers and support classes. I think this combination would be helpful in balancing the Hero’s classes for larger team fights.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I honestly don’t really have any similar experiences to the balance team.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes, I have a lot of experience from being in teams, both large and small, and from new member to leader.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Not much, currently a guide and proctor and I am always down for a team fight. As the support of course, or maybe the tank!

Another Edit:
Kainzo mentioned expanding the balance team beyond pvp. I would be interested in tackling other issues as well, economy is one the of the main ones that I am interested in.
Check