• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Josh9504's App

josh9504

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: josh9504
  2. Location & Age: Florida 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I can say with complete honesty I do have multiple bans on many different server, and I can not list them all. I understand that this would be a reason that I do not get whitelisted. What i can say with complete honesty is that all of these bans were many months ago, and that I am looking to play on Herocraft with all my friends.
  4. Referral(s): Has400, Beasttrecon, and goUSAF
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have known of Herocraft for quite a while this is my second application, my first being made over a year ago.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I know of my past, and I can accept the consequences of it. I mainly want to play this server because it is where some of my friend play, and they tell me it is pretty great. I have been playing non-whitelisted, and I really like the Hero experience. And I would like to continue it whitelisted.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ8
  10. Additional Info: I am 17, and love to play minecraft. I am a builder, pvp, redstone tech ect. I also like playing just vanilla in a survival world, and even play hardcore sometimes. Playing adventure maps with my friends is also something I love to do. Now that is my minecraft life. Also on the computer I play LoL, arma 2, and hopefully soon the DayZ standalone. I play CoD on the xbox, and also Halo. I love video games. And I also would love to play on the server!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: josh9504
  2. Location & Age: Florida 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I can say with complete honesty I do have multiple bans on many different server, and I can not list them all. I understand that this would be a reason that I do not get whitelisted. What i can say with complete honesty is that all of these bans were many months ago, and that I am looking to play on Herocraft with all my friends.
  4. Referral(s): Has400, Beasttrecon, and goUSAF
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have known of Herocraft for quite a while this is my second application, my first being made over a year ago.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I know of my past, and I can accept the consequences of it. I mainly want to play this server because it is where some of my friend play, and they tell me it is pretty great. I have been playing non-whitelisted, and I really like the Hero experience. And I would like to continue it whitelisted.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ8
  10. Additional Info: I am 17, and love to play minecraft. I am a builder, pvp, redstone tech ect. I also like playing just vanilla in a survival world, and even play hardcore sometimes. Playing adventure maps with my friends is also something I love to do. Now that is my minecraft life. Also on the computer I play LoL, arma 2, and hopefully soon the DayZ standalone. I play CoD on the xbox, and also Halo. I love video games. And I also would love to play on the server!
Reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1361626608,1361624744][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted. Welcome. Check you inbox.