• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jordi100's Whitelist Application

jordi100

Stone
In-GameName: Jordi100
Previous Bans: Have only been banned on Goodolcraft due to a donor who hacked into owner position and creative kill and banned me :(
How I heard about Herocraft: I was searching on google for good rpg servers to play on and this one came up and decided to try it out with a couple of friends.
Reason to be Accepted: I will join Thornhallow a town with many high level characters and friends i know as well as care and tend for the town as well. I am a skilled miner as well as a tactical pvper as well. If whitelisted I would be able to help out new players, telling them the paths to choose and what they can do at the start. Basically the guide to these new players will allow the server to increase the population of players, allowing possible chances of more donations and new players to mess around with :).
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have for about 4 days now on each site.
Additional Information: I am friends with JacobPanther on teamspeak as well as jmanrocks, zrock121 i believe.., and a couple of others as well. I can be quite an assistance to the server if whitelisted and promise not to let anyone down or left behind on info.
Special Key: HCJ8