• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jonsoon's Northern Exposure

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Since enough people asked me for a download of the texture pack I made for myself, I decided to finish up some textures and release it.

lyImm4a.jpg

Mhm... Dumb spoilers. Its the last one.
x2GUNaJ.jpg

qx9Vf1m.jpg

ZjfjX5C.jpg

YFX181v.jpg

IO83pTB.jpg

WOarZlH.jpg

Z1MpwbX.png

You can find it here

Tagging some people who might be interested:
WitchOnaRampage iHazBryn _DipZ

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo New proper server texture pack?

Love it jonsoon, you should start a thread for this beauty on the mcforums then suggest people to use it for herocraft :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Since enough people asked me for a download of the texture pack I made for myself, I decided to finish up some textures and release it.

Mhm... Dumb spoilers. Its the last one.
lyImm4a.jpg

x2GUNaJ.jpg

qx9Vf1m.jpg

ZjfjX5C.jpg

YFX181v.jpg

IO83pTB.jpg

WOarZlH.jpg

Z1MpwbX.png

You can find it here

Tagging some people who might be interested:
WitchOnaRampage iHazBryn _DipZ
What size texture pack is this? we cant have anything higher than 16x16 or it wont load properly (which is why we took down our current one)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I like the creeper jack-o-lantern. I wondered why they weren't like that in the default pack.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
This pack is only so far the terrain. I haven't even thought about doing items yet.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Please make gold armor look cool again :) I really liked the old texture pack where the gold helm looked like a crown!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm not even the one suggesting to use it =p
I'll see if I can do up some weapons and armor pretty quick if you would like to use this pack.
when things settle down a bit, ill take a look see - I could probably merge some of the weps np.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmmm... how about making the gold and diamond ones a little more fierce (ie similar profile to iron)? Particularly the diamond one?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I am working on the textures for 1.6 right now. I have two textures for the hardened clay right now. Which would people like better, the hardened clay block (top), or hardened clay brick (bottom)?

t2pQ1is.png