• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jojobinks44's application

1.In-game name: Jojobinks44
2.Location & Age: Delaware, 13
3.Previous Bans: (Includes other servers): none although I've have been suspended from mc.noximperialis.com once for something my friend did when he hacked my account
4.Referral(s): none
5.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): yes, everything i've read and seen about this server sounds amazing
6.How'd you hear about Herocraft? surfing google for pvp rpg servers
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I do
8.Reason(s) you should be accepted: I'm a generous player who tries to help people when given the opportunity, also i LOVE pvp
9.Additional Info: The cake is a lie

The suspension was when one of my friends hacked my account and used a fly mod on a server whre that was frowned upon, btw srry for posting 2 applications, my computer lagged and i thought this one didn't get uploaded

Umm, it was "hacked" about half a year ago, and hacked is in quotations because it wasn't really hacked, i just signed in when at his house one day and my username and password remained in the boxes to sign in

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm alright. I found an appeal from December 2011, which the ban was reversed, but the Admin said you were doing "something very odd" at the time of the ban. Please elaborate on the "Something very odd". Thanks!

Please note this does not mean you will be denied, I am just curious what it was before making a decision.

Hmm, my friend never really told me what he did, probably just because he knows i'm a very imaginitive person and wanted to let my mind wander free, however judging my friend, that "something very odd" is probably something sexual, maybe tea-bagging a house or something like that, i really don't know, btw after looking over some other whitelist apps, i noticed people posting pictures of builds, would you like me to do that as well?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
If you would like to, it is not really required. But we do enjoy looking at them =)

Let me do a bit more checking on your account before rendering a decision. =)

*Swats* I see a ban for a duplication glitch, explain please.

oh yeah! i totally forgot about that! Here is what happened, i didn't actually do the "duplication glitch" i just got banned for saying i was attempting it when it wasn't really a duplication glitch. So what happened was i managed to get a dirt block on my head when the server was laggy due to placing it too fast after it entered my inventory, the block was placed on my head, but it also duplicated it so I took a gold block cause i thought that would look cool on my head and told them i wasn't stealing it and was just doing a duplication glitch because the "put-any-block-on-your-head glitch sounded stupid, and so i got banned for announcing that.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, I appreciate your honesty.

I am going to go ahead and give you a chance on the server, BUT I am warning you on the glitching, do NOT do it. You will be found out and fed to the Enderdragons. If you come across a glitch, report it ASAP.

Welcome to Herocraft!

here they are, some screenshots from a Left 4 Dead map I'm trying to create
the first is a garden maze, next is a little raised area with a founatain and some glowstone street lamps, and finally the spawn, (you spawn inside the house with the redstone lamps on top, you can't see the redstone during gameplay)2012-04-10_12.52.04.png 2012-04-10_12.51.08.png2012-04-10_12.51.36.png

WOOHOO! Thank you sooo much, i just know imma love this server, i promise I won't do anything to get myself banned on this server.