• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jojo_slick's Whitelist App.

PapaSavage

Max Legacy Supporter
1. In-game name: Jojo_slick
2. Location and Age: Texas - 19
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: Xexorian
5. Reason you should you be accepted: Another newbie looking to check out the amazing server. Xexorian and I make a good team. We're team players, we've been playing MMO's together for several years now.
6. Additional info: I think I would make an excellent addition to your server. I've read through the rules and like the effort and skill you've put into running a unique and creative MC server. I've seen the map and like the creativity I've seen here on just the map. Can't wait to check it out in-game! PVP, Townships, and all the unique features look like they're worth putting time in here. Would also like to play with friends and join the community. Would be great to be on a server where we don't have to worry about being griefed because of the active admins. :)

EDITED 4/16/2011 1:04

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Beef this up. Saying you can build great things isn't enough.

PapaSavage

Max Legacy Supporter
Actions speak far louder than words, making a good app and being active and productive in the community are two different things.

EDIT: I've updated my application. Take a look!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Jojo_slick said:
Actions speak far louder than words, making a good app and being active and productive in the community are two different things.

A Whitelister told you how to improve your application, I suggest you do so.

Also, reply to this thread saying it's been updated so we can be sure to review it.