• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Joining Herocraft!

Wolfdragongackle
I am 13 i live at Miles City Montana!
I have been banned one not sure why i was banned two i wasnt playing my brother was
He will NOT play on this server!
No one really knows me!
1 word youtube!
Yes but not recently
yes ive read the rules and everything else
I am great at being friendly i wont grief unless told to by Admin. I can build fairly well id like to learn about redstone.
I am very determined and sometimes stubbon Im a little crazy and i am good natured!
I have ADHD and mood swings so 1 second i might be bored and another ill be running around like a retard(nothing to worry about)

This is my application hopefully youll accept me!
(please! Ive been waiting forever)

Wolfdragongackle
I am 13 i live at Miles City Montana!
I have been banned one not sure why i was banned two i wasnt playing my brother was
He will NOT play on this server!
No one really knows me!
1 word youtube!
Yes but not recently
yes ive read the rules and everything else
I am great at being friendly i wont grief unless told to by Admin. I can build fairly well id like to learn about redstone.
I am very determined and sometimes stubbon Im a little crazy and i am good natured!
I have ADHD and mood swings so 1 second i might be bored and another ill be running around like a retard(nothing to worry about)

This is my application hopefully youll accept me!
(please! Ive been waiting forever)

I honestly think i followed it but here

In-game name: wolfdragongackle
Location & Age:13 Miles City, Montana
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):1:brother was playing 2:not sure why 3:any other bans i didnt know about
Referral(s):None
Reason you should be accepted:I am very determined i am very helpful, im mellow and this server i ve been waiting for forever
How did you hear about Herocraft?:Youtube your old videos
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes but not recently
Additional Info:I have ADHD and mood swings.

Theres my second application hope this one works :D!!!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Griefing eh? i guess i wasnt here when he was banned, he does we share it but he will NOT ever play on this server that i can swear!

I am sorry then I have to deny your application. We do not allow account sharing, and since he has access to your account nothing would stop him from coming on this server. Any issues that stems from that would be your sole responsibility and the excuse of "My brother did it" is not valid.

Good luck on another server @wolfdragongackle

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
But but... i never ever ever have used that exuse my brother is very trust worthy he ussaly only plays single though
FARFEGNEGAN!!! please i will make another accout if i must!

As long as he has access to your Minecraft account, I cannot allow your IGN on the server. I am sorry but the application is denied.