• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Johntab1800's appplication.

johntab1800

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Johntab1800
  2. Location & Age:U.S.A, California 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I have been banned on a server for killing someone because he was breaking in to my house but i was not allowed to kill.
  4. Referral(s):I do know someone who got whitelisted and his name is toxiccrisist.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about herocraft at the bukkit plugins page and i say there was a server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes but only half of then because some of them would take to long to go to the website.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think i should be accept is because i want to be able to make new friends and i want to play with my friend toxiccrisist. I also want to join because i hate those other pvp factions servers they are annoying because people grief me all the time. The last reason why i want to join is because I love the heroes plugin i think its a real fun plugin.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ11
  10. Additional Info:

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Johntab1800
  2. Location & Age:U.S.A, California 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I have been banned on a server for killing someone because he was breaking in to my house but i was not allowed to kill.
  4. Referral(s):I do know someone who got whitelisted and his name is toxiccrisist.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about herocraft at the bukkit plugins page and i say there was a server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes but only half of then because some of them would take to long to go to the website.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think i should be accept is because i want to be able to make new friends and i want to play with my friend toxiccrisist. I also want to join because i hate those other pvp factions servers they are annoying because people grief me all the time. The last reason why i want to join is because I love the heroes plugin i think its a real fun plugin.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ11
  10. Additional Info:
Reviewing.

Could you please add some more information to the 'Additional Info' section of your application. Try to add hobbies, other games you play, and screenshots of your previous works on minecraft.