• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Johnbaur's Leave

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been active since last summer and it has been awesome. I have met many cool people and have had tons of fun. Herocraft has gotten somewhat boring lately. On top of that I have tons of school work to do. I would like to leave/take a long break to get things sorted out. I also would like to spend more time with my friends IRL. I think it is best for me to leave Thank you Herocraft for all of the great times.

Kainzo - You are a great guy and run the best server ever. Good luck for Herocraft!
MultiHeartGold - I knew you since I started and we should have played together more.
EvilThor - It was awesome going raiding with you and camelot :D
EtKEnn - You were fun.
Multis_Revenge12 Lol remember when you guys ganked me as low levels?
PanFlake I got richer than you :p
MajorasMask You did a good building camelot
LightningCape joshtsai I haven't talked to you guys lately but it was fun at the begining of the map

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh ok then, no tag for me :'(.

Anyway! Have a good time with your RL friends. Maybe... you should force them to play herocraft so you can spend time with them here :3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Goodbye Johnbaur. Too bad we never really got to raid with each other as our timezones are so far apart :(

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Bai john :(
Have fun doing school and shit.

I guess I'll see ya later, maybe we'll both become super active once more some day...

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I have alot of friends on this server so its hard to tag them all. But that was unacceptable not to tag you Majoras :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It's ok. Supreme Leader Majoras forgives you.

un.jpg