• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

John_Locke_bg's application

IGN:John_Locke_bg​
Location & Age:18 Bulgaria.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I haven't being banned in any other servers.
Referral:None sorry :( .
Reason you should be accepted:The biggest reason is i love minecraft and rpgs and this server gives both.I like to pvp,like to build and love to establish a town.
How did you hear about Herocraft:From another mc server.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but after finishing the app i will :).
Additional Info:Other games actually they are lot of games i play but i will name my faves:The witcher1+2,Diablo(1,2,waiting for 3) Minecraft.When i am not playing on the pc i like to read books now reading A song of fire and ice saga and play Larp with friends.

scaled.php

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratz! Welcome to Herocraft! Check your PM for more info! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me!