• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jmoney's Leave/Absence

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, I never really thought I'd be posting a thread like this, but at the moment life is just too busy for Herocrack. This fall I won't really be playing video games that much due to time constraints. I'm playing football at my high school, as well as travel soccer, and am taking 4 different AP classes. If I get any free time it will be extremely limited, but I'll do my best to check in when I can. :)

@BlackOhso - you know where to find me.

@HoldMyPie - ily bb.

@Glacial_Reign Don't miss me too much :*

@Other PR - be good for Mama Black.

@gabizou - Sorry I haven't been able to help much with my architectural duties. I've honestly wanted to, I simply just don't have the time. :( When I get back to being active I'd love to continue with being an Architect. :)

EDIT: If this could be moved to Leave/Absence please! :)

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, I never really thought I'd be posting a thread like this, but at the moment life is just too busy for Herocrack. This fall I won't really be playing video games that much due to time constraints. I'm playing football at my high school, as well as travel soccer, and am taking 4 different AP classes. If I get any free time it will be extremely limited, but I'll do my best to check in when I can. :)

@HoldMyPie - ily bb.

@gabizou - Sorry I haven't been able to help much with my architectural duties. I've honestly wanted to, I simply just don't have the time. :( When I get back to being active I'd love to continue with being an Architect. :)

nooooooooooooooooooooo jmoney!
What about our sexy times? Neoloooooooowwwwww!

Stay safe, stay away from those hard drugs. Well miss you

Y

ytiggidmas

Jmommy... :(

It's okay, we can be inactive together. my elite brethren
fucking noob

@HoldMyPie - ily bb.

dude be cool like me. go ham irl cause i mean
if you wanna be a beast, you gotta lift big.