• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jloy's Moderator Application

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft IGN: Jloy1
  • Position applying for: Moderator
  • Age|Timezone: 19 | EST (GMT +10)
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Whitelisted on 3rd March 2011, over 5 years.
  • Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've already handled the duty of light moderation before back when the position Guide had some availability to the tools such as Petitions and Block Checking, and am still quite familiar with their use. I'm usually on around most of the day and can handle most situations quite well. I can make educated judgement towards solutions, but I'm not hesitant to ask for help if I need it. I learn the ropes quite quickly and love to learn new things.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    • I've first became a Guide on 20th January 2012. This was when I was 14 years of age.
    • I go to university under games creation/coding. Tis fun.
    • I promise I'll be sticking around for a while this time ;). One message on Discord and you have my attention.
App Last Updated: 11/06/2016 11:36PM AEST

Modern Edit: Good god I've been here for a long time. This application is outdated as all hell too, sorta cleaned it up.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  • Position applying for: Mod
  • Age|Timezone: 17 | EST (GMT +10)
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft since 2011, and returned in 2014.
  • Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've already handled the duty of light moderation before back when the position Guide had some availability to the tools such as Petitions and Block Checking, and am still quite familiar with their use. I'm usually on around the night for weekdays and days/nights for weekends (all by EST), and can handle most situations quite well. I can make educated judgement towards solutions, but I'm not hesitant to ask for help if I need it. I learn the ropes quite quickly and love to learn new things.
    • I've been a staff roll for most of the time I have spent on Herocraft and hopefully will continue to do so.
    • Most people seem to find me quite friendly. (I hope.)
    • Although I have school, I lot of my spare time I have is used on Herocraft.
I'm glad to see you return back to this great community. I'd really like to see you back sometime and get to know you before bringing you on.

will see you around!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  • Position applying for: Moderator
  • Age|Timezone: 18 | EST (GMT +10)
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Whitelisted on 3rd March 2011, nearing 4 years. One month to go!
  • Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I've already handled the duty of light moderation before back when the position Guide had some availability to the tools such as Petitions and Block Checking, and am still quite familiar with their use. I'm usually on around most of the day and can handle most situations quite well. I can make educated judgement towards solutions, but I'm not hesitant to ask for help if I need it. I learn the ropes quite quickly and love to learn new things. Due to me starting my tertiary studies recently (as of 02/02/2015) I still have quite a bit of time on my hands and would like to assist in taking care of the server and it's fellow players.
    • I've held the Guide position since 20th January 2012. This was when I was 14 years of age. I've seen the server evolve and change as I've matured and as of the 31st of January, I have become an official adult.
    • Hue.
App Last Updated: 02/02/2015 2:04PM
Good to have you bump your app :)

We'll have to talk to admins/mods but we are interested in promoting good veteran players to these positions.

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
Welp, seeing as I've come back around for the 5th time and am deeply addicted to RPG style games now (thanks 3500 hours in TERA), I think I'll not be leaving for a long time. So, why not go for this again? ;)