• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JetSnipe's App

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. In-game name:JetSnipe387
  2. Location & Age: MN, USA 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): just one server when my friend got my account and placed wtr everywhere (not a problem anymore my info has changed and he got his own account) not sure if u need the server but its www.minederp.com
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I dont know i guess ill contribute as much as i can and hope to be a great part of the community im just lookin for a server that i can STAY on for the past servers all screwed up by adding something stupid or the admins were just stupid i hope this server will be the one and hope i get in
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looked up servers and yours popped up
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have a little brother Plasmafire489 if he can be added too that would be great he is 12 and doesnt like makin these things

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
also Plasmafire489 does have a mcban history but pls excuse that i will be responsible for him and keep im in line.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Your little brother can't be accepted due to age. He has to be 13 in order to accept our Terms of Agreement legally. Sorry bout that.

Reviewing YOUR app currently.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
did i say 12 i ment 13... pls let him in too we both r really exited to get on this server and hope to play TOGETHER his birthday is aug 23 so its not like he isnt that far away and i will watch him since we will be playing rite by each other

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
did i say 12 i ment 13... pls let him in too we both r really exited to get on this server and hope to play TOGETHER his birthday is aug 23 so its not like he isnt that far away and i will watch him since we will be playing rite by each other

Ha. 13? Don't try that with me. He needs to apply with his own application anyways.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
so about how long will the backgound check thing take like should i just wait til tomarow or should i check bck in a hour?