• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jellybutter's app

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Jellybutter
  2. Location & Age: Canberra, Australia, Age 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):N/A
  4. Referral(s):Joka10
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well, from what my friends say, I'm a really easy person to get along with, and I'm great company. I think that I'm an alright builder, but I could be better. I have nly one pic from my builds, and it has content from the laser mod, It's a dragon egg shrine...
    2012-02-10_173724.png
    If I were accepted, I'd make a great addition to the community because I joke around alot.
    I like to PvP because generally I win, but even if I don't I love pvp because I can learn from my mistakes. I've started learning java, so I can make plugins for minecraft, but my school doesnt teach java, only stupid game maker, so I'm sort of home schooling. I'm a good pixel artist, and I've made a few Texture packs, one was used for The Plague, so if herocraft has a TP, I could work on it >_>.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Joka10 told me about this on a google doc chat.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep, I did.
  8. Additional Info: I get payed $70 a Fortnight, so after I buy Dark Cloud which is a great game, anyway, I can put the left overs into the server, if I get accepted of course. Sine I'm learning java, if you guys could help me out, I'd be very grateful for it, because I need to learn it if I want to be what I want to be when I grow up. Also, my keyboard sucks, so any spelling errors on my part was because of my keyboard.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Not too bad but...
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression
I just want to find out a little bit more about you.. How would you benefit us as a server? Also some screenshots of previous creations would be nice if you could :)

@Jellybutter

Just reply to this thread when you have edited it to let me know :p

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Great thanks, I will whitelist you next time im on my computer which should be later today!